Another Capcom VS SNK 2 Preview Site

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Besides the VERY DELICIOUS trailer for the game on PS2 (although I think they're not showing actual screens from the PS2 version), the write up said that Yang was actually in the game.

Hmmmmm... maybe a typo? I thought it was only Yun in the arcade version... maybe an extra for the PS2 version?

Oh Capcom, PLEASE don't make me have to get a PS2... *fingers crossed for a DC import*

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
<STRONG>Besides the VERY DELICIOUS trailer for the game on PS2 (although I think they're not showing actual screens from the PS2 version), the write up said that Yang was actually in the game.

Hmmmmm... maybe a typo? I thought it was only Yun in the arcade version... maybe an extra for the PS2 version?

Oh Capcom, PLEASE don't make me have to get a PS2... *fingers crossed for a DC import*</STRONG>

Also, that Evil Ryu and Orochi Iori aren't in the game. I was surprised to hear it, but after thinking about it a little, it
does make sense:

(1) In CvS1, these two were EX characters, and CvS2 won't have EX's;
(2) The ratios are now adjustable, so there is no longer as much of a need for ratio 4 versions of these characters.

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: RiotoftheBlood ]

koolking

Super Spy Agent
The article is a little brief though compared to the rest on the net the site is reliable.

SH-Kazuya

Kula's Candy
I thought it was ok...yes there is a few better ones with alot more detail (koolking)