question about cvs2 that i was thinking of

infcombo

n00b
i was thinking about cvs2 on the both systems, my question is, the dc version will have a link to the neo geo pocket for the secret mode, so it means that their is away for the dc version to get the secrets in the game and in a fast way, but the ps2 doesn't have a link to nep geo pocket, also my ps2 that i have is the version that doesn't have a modem link, i like to buy the game on ps2, because i think it will be better more than the dc veriosn, but if the secrets of the ps2 needs a modem(download it from the net) and if the dreamcast needs a modem to download the secrets, should i buy the dc version better, because if cvs2 gonna use the characters download way like cvs1, then it's better for me if i can get the characters, but what if the ps2 version have a better loading time, better graphics more than dc, then in that case what i should buy? can anyone confirm if the characters in the both versions should need a modem?

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
i think both versions will be the same in graphics quality.the reason why the dc version MIGHT be better is that porting the arcade naomi version to the dc is no pain unlike the ps2 version.i think that its better to buy the dc version.

Geese Howard

Quiz Detective
plain and simple I am buying both, the DC version because it will be probley only be released in Japan, and the ps2 version because it will be network compatible