Favorite EX Fighter?

BJMFH

Morden's Lackey
Mine would have to be Evil Ryu. His regular moves are just so fucking powerful and very easy to link into devasting combos. His super moves are beyond comparision. My personal favorite is the one where he disapears and drains like 60% of his oppenent's life bar.

Most of the other EX fighter suck, IMO.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I like Guile. You can do many hit in combos with him. You can land with a jump kick then hit with a jab and forward kick then go into a sonic boom then do the roundhouse sweep. You can do other combinations as long as you throw in a sonic boom and roundhouse sweep.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Errr..... are we talking about SF EX, or the EX fighters in CVS?

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Top 10
1. Evil Iori
2. Benimaru
3. Iori
4. Kyo
5. Terry
6. Yamazaki
7. Blanka
8. Ryu
9. Ryu
10. Geese

rook

n00b
Skullomania!!!

< crickets chirping >

oh... you meant EX character in CVS...
I'll go with EX M.Bison - psycho crusher and devil's reverse are much better than his normal version, IMHO.

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: rook ]

S

SHIN-HIDOSHI

I like EX Balrog, I have been called a cheater when I play EX Balrog. He's dangerous, and quick, if you know how to use{abuse}his moves.

PJ

NEST Puppet
Sakura is easily the best character because she takes up only one slot and is very powerful when in the right hands.

1. Evil Ryu - easily dominates the high-level ratios
2. EX Geese - as compared to normal Geese, he can pressure opponents much more effectively without having to rely on projectile attacks (e.g., Shippuu Ken or (moving)Reppuken)
3. EX Terry - just this... Power Dunk!!!
4. EX Yuri - her air fireball can be a nasty way of trapping an opponent and she has good priority
5. Orochi Iori - now if only he was more easily controllable and without worrying about a cheese finish...

T

ThE HeAvEnLy KiNg' LoRd YaMaZaKi

Ex YaMaZaKi is much better then his normal counterpart. The motions for the DMs are a lot easier to perform.

M

Miaka

EX Rugal (because of his aerial special), Evil Ryu, Orochi Iori (plays like his '97 self + Bone Claws Wolverine from Marvel vs. Capcom 2), EX Bison, and EX Kyo.

Krusader

Rugal's Thug
I personally like ex Ryo. His leaping chop is very good for anti-fireball, and I like using the short ranged fireball he has because it can't be cancelled by counter moves or other projectiles up close.

It's just too bad he doesn't retain his qcb+p move.