Morrigan Aensland is one lucky SOB, here's why...

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
She is the only non-Street Fighter character to make the cut in both the Marvel Vs. Series and the SNK Vs. Series. Any other reasoning to be added to this cause I am suprised...

Ice_burn

Another Striker
i think my wife is not lucky. morrigane is Immortal and she is a succubus but not an ordinary succubus coz she is the future queen of darkness. An immotal is Rated Ratio 2.ihate it. she must be ratio4. And somebody said to me that she is a ratio 2 coz lilith is not in her body.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by Sticks:
<STRONG>She is the only non-Street Fighter character to make the cut in both the Marvel Vs. Series and the SNK Vs. Series. Any other reasoning to be added to this cause I am suprised...</STRONG>

What?!? What do you mean? Just look at her!

That's not enough? Well... she's one of Capcom's most popular characters, especially in Japan (maybe the most popular).

By the way, she isn't the only non-SF Capcom character in the Marvel Vs. series... not even close... but she is for CvS...

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by Ice_burn:
<STRONG>i think my wife is not lucky. morrigane is Immortal and she is a succubus but not an ordinary succubus coz she is the future queen of darkness. An immotal is Rated Ratio 2.ihate it. she must be ratio4. And somebody said to me that she is a ratio 2 coz lilith is not in her body.</STRONG>

Your wife? Man... and I thought I was obsessed with her... you really need to get out more...

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
I was implying that she was the only one to make both and I say BOTH versus series. Not one or the other.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
As ROTB stated, Morrigan is one of Capcom's most popular characters (Same reason Nakoruru made it into CvS; she's one of SNK's most popular). She's one of the most popular characters in the Vampire series; despite the fact that Demitri is the main character of the series. As far as being lucky to appear in all these vs games, not really. She usually loses most of her EX moves (MOTM was the only exception) and gets lame supers to replace them. The only one I liked was her level 3 in MvC1.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
In fact, apart from the Vampire series, Morrigan has never been a very strong fighter..... Especially in MVC2.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by Sticks:
<STRONG>I was implying that she was the only one to make both and I say BOTH versus series. Not one or the other.</STRONG>

I see. That could have been read either way. My apologies.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by YeldellGW:
<STRONG>As ROTB stated, Morrigan is one of Capcom's most popular characters (Same reason Nakoruru made it into CvS; she's one of SNK's most popular). She's one of the most popular characters in the Vampire series; despite the fact that Demitri is the main character of the series. As far as being lucky to appear in all these vs games, not really. She usually loses most of her EX moves (MOTM was the only exception) and gets lame supers to replace them. The only one I liked was her level 3 in MvC1.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"</STRONG>

You mean the Eternal Slumber? That's the best humiliation move ever!!