C vs.S 3 and M vs. C 3 Future Characters...

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
Who do you think should make it in future editions of the Capcom's Vs. series?

Here are mine:

Cody (in Final Fight uniform, Jeans & white T), he should also start off with knife in hand because what is the use of the knife moves if he is going to continue to drop the weapon, just keep it in his hand.

Pet Shop and Iggy (from Jojo's Venture, the condor and the dog), now people can complain that there are more worst characters than Kobun the servbot.

Regina (from Dino Crisis), yeah some other gun tooting babe that relates to Jill.

Arthur (from Ghost n Ghouls), if he has all of these weapons and armor, let's see how he could fight one on one.

K' Dash (KoF), I wonder how Capcom will translate him? Hmmmmm...

Sie Kensou, if Athena could make it, why not her boyfri...I mean partner in arms.

Any of the SFEX characters...I wonder how they would look in 2-D.

M

Miaka

here are my choices...

Kain R. Heinlein - oi! if Terry has Geese as his rival, then why not him as Rock's rival?

Kula Diamond - the ice lady from KOF 2000 might become a welcome addition to the roster.

Lucia - another Final Fight babe? yup, can't wait to include her.

Daigo - the big boss of Gedo High School might be included in the roster.

that's all i could think of. more to come later.

Lurker

New Challenger
I don't think there's gonna be Capcom vs SNK 3. The contract was for two games each, and by the end of CvS 2, it'll be two for both companies, and that's that.

But just for fun, I want Kain too!

and of course K' - maybe they put him in CvS2...(fingers crossed >_<)

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Pet Shop and Iggy are not video game characters, they're manga characters.<Sighs>
Oh, well. Anyway, here's my picks

Hagger,Carlos,Guy,Cody(Although Sticks already put up Cody),Lucia(Although Miaka already put her up) and Dean - We need more Final Fight characters.(that makes a total of seven main Final Fight Characters if added with Maki)

Ralf, and Clark-They're from Ikari Warriars, then were put in KoF, why not have them join in the fight?

Marco,Tarma,Eri,Fio-We need some Metal Slug characters to join in the fun, with wrestling moves and knives

Kaede, Moriya, and Yuki,etc. - yes more Last Blade characters

Genjuro, Seishiro Kuki(With his two swords), Shizumaru Hisame, Rimururu, Hanzo, Galford, Tam Tam, Jin-Emon Hanafusa, Ukyo, and Yuda,etc. - If Haohmaru and Nakoruru can be in Capcom vs SNK 2 and in SNK vs Capcom so can the other Samuri Shodown characters so I can play as the 3 main characters of Samuri Shodown(Haohmaru, Shizumaru, and Seishiro)

Alex, Sean, Yang, etc.- more SF characters

Hayato, Strider Hiryu,etc-need lots more Capcom and SNK characters and make it a fair fight

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: Hun ]

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by Lurker:
<STRONG>I don't think there's gonna be Capcom vs SNK 3. The contract was for two games each, and by the end of CvS 2, it'll be two for both companies, and that's that.

But just for fun, I want Kain too!

and of course K' - maybe they put him in CvS2...(fingers crossed >_<)</STRONG>

SNK has releaed three titles: MotM, and both CFC games.

M

Miaka

back for more...

Alex - he should definitely be included in CvS 3. his three super arts are all going to be there. Hyper Bomb = 720 degrees plus punch; Boomerang Raid = QCF x 2 plus punch; and Stun Gun Headbutt = QCF x 2 plus kick.

Leona - her move's should be based off on KOF 98. a true rival to Guile

Hyo - Kyosuke's brother/rival. a definite addition.

Krauser - the best damn (and i mean damn) character boss in the game. 'nuff said!

horse1.gif

Indeed!

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
i don't think that there is a MVC3 since capcom lost its marvel lisence to activision who is making x-men mutant academy 2 and spiderman 2 for the damn psx1.i was hoping that capcom snatched the marvel lisence back and make MVC3.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by gans:
<STRONG>i don't think that there is a MVC3 since capcom lost its marvel lisence to activision who is making x-men mutant academy 2 and spiderman 2 for the damn psx1.i was hoping that capcom snatched the marvel lisence back and make MVC3.</STRONG>

I think that Capcom could get another license from Marvel (And Activision could keep theirs) but I don't think they want to. Think about it: what could they do to make MVC 3 any more insane and crazy than the last one? I think Capcom realised they had taken the series as far as it would go.

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Uhhh...,Miaka, the motion for Alex's Hyper Bomb should be 360-degrees+P, not 720-degrees+P.

M

Miaka

actually, i want Alex's Hyper Bomb super to be Zangief's Final Atomic Buster-based.
no big deal.

Hun

Morden's Lackey
I like it to be 360 degrees better than be like Zangief's Final Atomic Buster. If it were changed into a 720 super, how can I do the Flash Chop-Backdrop Bomb combo? (And I love that combo.)

FUUMA

Marked Wolf
1.Mr. Big-Hell he just kicks ass!!
2.Andy-As important to SNK as Ken is to Capcom.
3.Robert-Another O.G. who was left out for no cause.
4.Big Bear-Would have fit better than Rayden, more emotional.
5.Lee-Great match with Vega.
6.Genjuro-How could you stick Hao without a rival?
7.Any Kof99 Newcomers-A top notch game with plenty new(well kinda old now) SNK blood.