sf story help

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
with so many cross overs is hard to keep track on the sf story. does anyone know where i could find a list of all sf characters from sf1 to sf3 third impact let's not forget snkvscapcom better known as sfvskof anywho, a little help oh and help also on story line

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Originally posted by jeff bogard:
<STRONG>with so many cross overs is hard to keep track on the sf story. does anyone know where i could find a list of all sf characters from sf1 to sf3 third impact let's not forget snkvscapcom better known as sfvskof anywho, a little help oh and help also on story line</STRONG>

A list of all the sf characters, thats alot. Fighters.net had an incomplete character archive.

CVS- Its the millineum fight. I dont know whether its funded by Geese or Bison, or the combination.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by jeff bogard:
<STRONG>with so many cross overs is hard to keep track on the sf story. does anyone know where i could find a list of all sf characters from sf1 to sf3 third impact let's not forget snkvscapcom better known as sfvskof anywho, a little help oh and help also on story line</STRONG>

Videogames.com did a "Complete History of Street Fighter". It's quite in-depth. Here's a URL.

web page

Krusader

Rugal's Thug
Do not be fooled by EX though. They aren't true Capcom characters, therefore they may/maynot be canon.

Although some of the characters are interesting and have backgrounds or relations to other SF characters, I'm not sur whether Capcom acknowledges these characters as their own or as Arikas.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Krusader:
<STRONG>Do not be fooled by EX though. They aren't true Capcom characters, therefore they may/maynot be canon.

Although some of the characters are interesting and have backgrounds or relations to other SF characters, I'm not sur whether Capcom acknowledges these characters as their own or as Arikas.</STRONG>

Forget about the Arika Characters... The only one I kinda liked was Skullomania.... I kinda had the SF storyline sorted, until XMVSF anyway.... In that game it gives a weird reason for Cammy having that scar on her head, which messes about with all kinds of things.... Personally though, just ignore the vs series and stick to the core series.

[ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Rain ]