100% Project Justice juggles

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Has anyone made any combos that does 100% damage?

Here's one I found(exhibition combo in Training mode with a manual dummy unless done against newbie with Kyoko)

Jump HP->LP->LP->HP->HK->dp + LK->dp + LK->up-right + LP->LK->HP->HK->forward + HK...

*when you land the opponent should have hit the ground and bounced up,then do

dp + LK->up-right + LP->LK->HP->HK->forward + HK(repeat from *)

Note sometimes that the HP in the air won't connect.This combo takes precise timing

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Play as Chairperson against either a newbie or a training dummy:

Jumping HP, LP,LP,FP,FP,DF+FK, jump up after delaying about 2/3rds of a second, LP,LK,FP,FK,F+FP, they will land and bounce, but you land first so..... jump up, LP,F+FP, jump up, LP,F+FP etc....

Anyone who can make an opponent "Bounce" with an AC finisher theoretically has an infinite. But, I can't name anymore at the moment......

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Oh, and if you have the Jap version, I think Chairpersons called Incyo or something?

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Originally posted by Rain:
<STRONG>Oh, and if you have the Jap version, I think Chairpersons called Incyo or something?</STRONG>

yeah she is incyo something, she made a cameo in one of the endings in RS1, as the classroom leader/chairperson.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
But what kind of name is "Chairperson"(I got both JAP and EURO versions of the game and I was wondering WTF? when I saw her name the second time round)

They took Nagure but not Incyo,but I guess they had to follow how the names worked from the first one I guess

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
She's the only person with a name change isn't she? Its really weird though, as you have: Hyo, Batsu, Kyosuke and, uh, Chairperson.... OOOOOOOOOkay then.