Leona fans rejoice

T

Tigresa Steel

cvs2shot.jpg

she and an unknown character is gonna be in it.

fomaman

King's Dry Cleaner
in the BACKGROUND yeah, so are billy and lilly kane and dudley from SF3:3S. where did you see that she (leonna) was gonna' be PLAYABLE?

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I hope Leona Heidern is playable in Capcom Vs. SNK 2. I didn't notice how good she was till KoF'98. Her SDM QCB, QCF+K was my favorite DM because she goes into Riot of the Blood and blows the character away!

T

Tigresa Steel

I didn't see her as being playable. I happened to see the screenshot and thought thatwas part of the intro screen. Then again when the character select screen, out of one of the shadows(the one in -betwwen Athena and whoever , i notice that looked like either one of Leona's sideburns or Hibiki's ribbon.

[ May 23, 2001: Message edited by: Orochi Tigresa ]

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
the unknown person is fakker, or whatever, from power stone, the british guy...billy kane and lilly kane are also together in one of the backgrounds, sharing it with rose...

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
A pity that Leona can only make it into the guest star list....

[ May 24, 2001: Message edited by: Nari ]

K

Kyo 2000

Any idea of when the full character list will be released... aww hell, it's Capcom, the full character list will be released when someone finished the damn game and posts it.

Anyone notice their useless instruction manuals, that are always missing half of the characters from the game?

Cherrn

n00b
Originally posted by Orochi Tigresa:
<STRONG>the one in -betwwen Athena and whoever , i notice that looked like either one of Leona's sideburns or Hibiki's ribbon.
[ May 23, 2001: Message edited by: Orochi Tigresa ]</STRONG>

You know, you're right.

I made an edit of it, here:
108615-1.jpg

Frankly, that looks more like Leona than Hibiki.

Frankly, the thing about Rock Howard, Hibiki and whoever being included in the game, sound like complete and utter boowshih'.

[ May 24, 2001: Message edited by: Cherrn ]

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by kyoisthekof:
<STRONG>Any idea of when the full character list will be released... aww hell, it's Capcom, the full character list will be released when someone finished the damn game and posts it.

Anyone notice their useless instruction manuals, that are always missing half of the characters from the game?</STRONG>

"Always missing half of the characters from the game?" Hmmm... I have many, many Capcom fighters and the only one I can think of that might fit your description is MvC2 for DC. It lists only about half of the characters because the rest are hidden!

Why don't you refresh my memory a little and give me a few more examples, or can you?

Originally posted by Cherrn:
<STRONG>Frankly, the thing about Rock Howard, Hibiki and whoever being included in the game, sound like complete and utter boowshih'.</STRONG>

Hibiki, at least, is in the game. I've seen pictures of her. I don't remember where, exactly, but I'm pretty sure I found them off one of the links in Madman's Cafe's news section.