Characters from Garou-MOTW in Cvs.S2...

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
So far, Rock is the only character from Garou that is probably going to make it in Cvs.S2. The thing that concerns me is that Geese and Rock will be in the same game together. I wonder how this will turn out.

Possible intros:

Geese and Rock face each other in the arena.

Geese: "I always wondered how you turn out. You have your mother's eyes."

Rock: "Father? You're alive!"

What would be funnier is that Jae Hoon and Dong Hwan make the cut and they start a fight with Choi and Chang.

Possible intros:

*Dong Hwan vs. the criminals...

Choi/Chang droops their heads in depression, while Dong Hwan gets angry at them...

Dong Hwan (Implying to Kim): "You think you had it bad, well I had to be raised by him all my life."

Jae Hoon vs. the criminals...

Jae Hoon gives them a stern look and points. Then, he says, "Evil is unforgivable."

Choi/Chang's jaw drops in fear and says, "You're as crazy as your old man!"

*Kim vs. Jae Hoon...

Jae Hoon: "Father, please help me understand."

Kim: "You are not ready yet, you will learn soon enough."

-At the end of Garou, Jae Hoon finally learned the value of justice, but in Cvs.S 2, he is still learning.

*Kim vs. Dong Hwan...

Dong Hwan begins to show boat a barrage of kicks at his father.

Dong Hwan (with a grin): "What do you think of me now father!"

Kim (shaking his head): "Still not good enought."

Dong Hwan droops his head.

M

Miaka

i read your post, Sticks. there is a possibility that there might be some characters from Garou: MOTW might appear in CvS 2 (unless Capcom announces CvS 3, i won't mind).
also, Yun is the only SF3 character to appear in CvS 2. there might be some more more SF3 characters in CvS2 (again, Capcom might announce CvS 3 as SF3 vs. Garou: MOTW).
it would be interesting to see Jae Hoon and Dong Hwan vs. Yun and Yang, Rock vs. Alex, Ibuki vs. Hokutomaru, Tizoc vs. Hugo, Grant vs. Urien, and (if possible) Kain vs. Gill!