Capcom VS SNK (Aussies)

Gaijin

n00b
Anyone in Australia pick up Capcom VS SNK? If so is it an import version ( Jap or US ), or is it a PAL version?. If you have the game where did you get it within Australia or did you buy it online?.

I am not sure where to get this game, was thinking of Buyrite, anyone got any comments or better suggestions?.

Thanks in Advance.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'm in Sydney and I picked up mine last year(import),go to EB or a games store for fighting games cause retail chains would hardly sell them due to the violence but what do I know I haven't been buying PAL games since Power Stone one

Is your DC modded?

Gaijin

n00b
My DC is not modded, however I use the a boot disk. I just moved here recently and had brang alot of my games from the US. Use the CD to load my jap/us games on my pal dc.

EB's here do not have the game anymore unfortunately, maybe I can try EB's in Sydney.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hell if you got a boot disc get the self boot copy(you know any place that sells copied games in Mel?)

Gaijin

n00b
Having recently moved here, I don't know many places like I used to back home. Do you know any places? or places that send direct on the internet?.

Lurker

New Challenger
Hey you live in Sydney Hebretto? You know where I can go to get games in the city?

'Cause I can't seem to find a good gaming store anywhere in the city, and since I live central I have to travel all the way out to the suburbs to buy games >_<

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
I think that Paddy's Markets used to have these "stores" but I don't if they do now

[This message has been edited by hebretto (edited April 19, 2001).]

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Is there bad distrubution in Australia? I thought I had it bad, when I cant get imports.

Gaijin

n00b
Australia is very pro PSX and N64, Dreamcast never really caught on here. Retailers hardly stock Dreamcast anymore, since its a dead system.

However there are plenty of small stores but they are hard to find and the issue of trust comes into play as well
smile.gif

Krizalid

Marked Wolf
Look in the trading post, or go to Harvey Normon and Myer in the city or Megamart.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hardly Normal in Sydney has completely stopped the distribution of DCs and its accessories.The only way is for me to go to Chinatown and get imports ($135 Aust)

btw Lurker,I think there's a shop in Redfern called Video Games Station,check it out on white pages.au