Morrigan and NakoRuru

firebreed

n00b
In the arcades, sometimes I see people fight either both of them. From my research, when you beat them, you'll eventually get to use them. Can I use them in the arcades? And how to enable them? Certain points?
smile.gif
Thanks.

------------------
firebreed.com

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by firebreed:
In the arcades, sometimes I see people fight either both of them. From my research, when you beat them, you'll eventually get to use them. Can I use them in the arcades? And how to enable them? Certain points?
smile.gif
Thanks.

These are both time released characters. After some time, they should automatically be available for use in your local arcade. There is supposed to be a code which makes these characters available without having to wait... but that's something your arcade game operator would have to put in him/herself... nothing we can do initially.

By now, all characters should be time released in most places that managed to get CvS on time. Still, I do know of a few places that still don't have ANY of the time released characters available. Strange...

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
You can try to get the DC version of CvS. There, you can get Nakoruru and Morrigan much easier than waiting for them to be time released in an arcade.

------------------
Sonomama Shine....
Beware of the wrath of Burning Batsu!.... and Dan's Super Taunts!!!

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
The DC is now 99$, a bargain for such a powerful system. Get a summer job, most fighters like KOF dream, and capcom stuff are about 20-30$.

S

ShinYagami

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black_Hayato:
The DC is now 99$, a bargain for such a powerful system. Get a summer job, most fighters like KOF dream, and capcom stuff are about 20-30$.

I saw that as well...they were getting rid of CvS at Target for $20 dollars, although EB still gouges folks at 44.95...

Testament

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ShinYagami:
I saw that as well...they were getting rid of CvS at Target for $20 dollars, although EB still gouges folks at 44.95...

The EB in the malls I go to cost only $19. MvsC on the other hand.... *shudders* $60 for a used copy.... WTF!?

S

ShinYagami

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Testament:
The EB in the malls I go to cost only $19. MvsC on the other hand.... *shudders* $60 for a used copy.... WTF!?

Seriously?? They still sell Dream Match for 20, and not suprisingly, it hasn't moved since Christmas.

* Grabs the copy *

MvC for 60?? Damn...see? EB is screwed up...

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Well or couldn't you just wait and do like the other said get a dreamcast though it would be better and wait as probabbly they will port it to xbox or ps2.
----------------
Nasakenai

firebreed

n00b
Recently, I played again and again and kept checking my points. In the arcades, how many points should I have in order to fight either of them ?
smile.gif

------------------
firebreed.com

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Around my way the Agetec KOF ports are rarer than the actually SNK release of 98.

its probably all about location. For instance its easy to find import shops on the west coast than east (US).

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
My arcades also haven't unocked Morrigan and Nako and Akuma, I was thinking most probably it'll never get unlocked cos in the first place few pple actually plays the game. Alternately u can wait for the pro version to be released for the arcades in which all the characters are unlocked, but dunno abt Dan and Joe though.

------------------
"I can't lose. For nature's sake"