How to get Akuma in Capcom vs Snk (DC)?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I have gotten all the chr (incl all the secrete chr & Ex) in SNK vs Capcom for a while now--except one, Akuma. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Neo Bomberman, thanks for the help. Unfortuatley, I beat Akuma several times after I got all the charcters, and still nothing...I must be doing something wrong...

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
All I can say is maybe that download will do it for you. When I visited VinylBoy last month, he had them all unlocked, and I seem to recollect being told that the file(s) had been downloaded.

Good luck.

DK1

Crazed MVS Addict
Master Terry ... have you bought Nakoruru and Morrigan yet? If not, or if you haven't actived them, you've gotta do this:

To fight Nakoruru ... beat the game with all original versions of SNK fighters on SNK groove and buy their EX versions. That activates the fight Nakoruru secret ... buy that. Then you have to play in SNK groove (with anyone) and have 60,000 GPS after beating the third team, without continuing, and by having like 5-6 super special finishes. Nakoruru will challenge you, beat her and that activates her and her stage.

The same method applies with Morrigan, except you have to get all the Capcom EX charaters by beating the game in Capcom groove and by satisfying the above conditions in Capcom groove.

After you buy both Nakoruru and Morrigan then you go beat Akuma and then you get to buy him.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Thanks Neo Bomberman and DK for all the help. I don't want to resort to downloading if I have to--I don't have a gameshark or those kind of accessory anyways.

DK. I have all the chr, incl Morrigan and Nakaruru. I bought Akuma--the strongest fighter for 500pts so I could challenge him. I fought Akuma plenty of times--but he just doesn't appear on the secret shop--so I can't buy him. Weird.

This may sound a bit far-fetching, but my disc has couple of scratches. Maybe that's it? Fortunately, my brother just bought a brand new one as well, so I might try to beat the game w/ his copy. I will probably beat Akuma couple of times today, and see what that leads too. I don't want to play too good
wink.gif
, because you get either Nakoruru/Morrigan, in the half way thru the game, if you don't loose a single chr, have decent grove pts, and defeat enough chrs. w/ a super special. I had to reset the game several times already, because I got to fight either Nakaruru/Morrigan :.(

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited January 13, 2001).]

DK1

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm not sure what you mean by having to be careful about fighting Nakoruru/Morrigan on your quest to Akuma -- I think you're saying that you can't fight Akuma if you fight one of the ladies. That's not the case ... the first time I fought Morrigan I also got to fight Akuma. I haven't played a lot because I just got my DC for Christmas and I have a life and college, but I did just finish purchasing both Morrigan and Nakoruru today and Akuma literally popped right up to buy AS SOON AS I bought them -- he was there when I scrolled back to secret 76 for 9500 pts. Maybe have you not purchased all the EX versions? Though I'm not sure if the girls appear without that. Well, check on that. Good luck!
biggrin.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Anyone manage to get him in the arcade version? Does the tech. man have to input the code to allow him to be selectable? I finally made it to Akuma today, beat him, and that was it: game over. Though I got to see the flying credits, he was not selectable afterwards.

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Hmm...I think you have to buy everything else first (except the secret stage).

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/blues/tengoku/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
wasteoftimerevbeta.gif
</A>

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Maybe that's it. I am missing like 2 or 3 stuff. Maybe I should get those first...

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

D

DigiPunk

(Be warned- Out comes EVILDIGIPUNK)

gg_zatostance.gif

WHY AREN'T THE DEVILS ANSWERING THIS???!!!
I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO DO IT, BUT IT IS BALLS HARD TO DO, LIKE HOW YOU GET NAKORURU.

I JUST SAID PHUK IT, AND DOWNLOADED THE HACKED FILE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE GAME ENOUGH TO PLAY IT THAT MUCH, AND WANTED TO SEE ALL XTRA GOODIES AND SHIT.

THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN' TO IT.

(regresses back to DigiPunk)

------------------
Phantasy Star Online 2001.30.01
A simple formula
Phantasy Star + Sonic Team + Online = No life and no regrets.

ss2_cafnicotinestand.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yes, finally got everything, even Akuma. Though I bought Pair mode awhile ago, I never bother to look it up, and never played on that mode. I beat it, then there he was, in the Secret mode. BTW, you don't have to buy everything to get Akuma (even w/out getting all the secret stages). I think people should make up a better faq...

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"