DigiPunk

1. Caffenine Nicotine
2. Kaede
3. Kizuna Encounter chars
4. Metal Slug char
5. And, for Capcom, Jill from MvC2

------------------

Respect your Elders - Play 2D.

PSO- Look for me as Flank, Primpcess, or Rolf on Ship:Titania Room:Neo Geo World

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I got my first wish; Haohmaru!

I would like to see alternate costumes for Terry and Raiden. Get the newer look MoTW Terry and get some Big Bear going on for Raiden.

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Take your pick....

-Hanzou
-Fuuma
-Kim Dragon
-Mudman
-Captain Kidd

------------------
"Hanzou, this time you better finish it off!"
-Fuuma

Just the Dan... but to avoid being neutered for replying incorrectly, guess I should wish for an SNK character too.

...WYLER!
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by EvilMattMUN (edited April 14, 2001).]

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EvilMattMUN:
Just the Dan... but to avoid being neutered, guess I should wish for an SNK character too.

...WYLER!
tongue.gif

Was a Capcom character asked for?

JIrish

New Challenger
Well, Athena was high on my list, and she's in, so I'm reasonably happy on the SNK front. The following characters, in order of preference, would make the game even more appealing to me...

1. Duck King
biggrin.gif

2. Blue Mary
3. Billy Kane
4. Chin Gentsai
5. Goro Daimon
6. Andy Bogard
7. Kasumi Todo
8. Cham Cham
9. Whip
10. Tung Fue Rue

I know my top choice probably has a snowball's chance in hell of making it, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

------------------
I must be crazy... I'm trying to write the entire KOF Orochi saga as a fanfic... :D

Anecdote

n00b
Most of my favourite SNK-characters are already in CvS (Iori, Mai, Benimaru, Terry, Yuri). Hopefully they'll stay in too! Capcom is lazy enough to do just that
smile.gif
But the game would definitely benefit from adding:

1. Blue Mary
2. Ralf
3. Shingo Yabuki
4. Leona
5. Xiangfei

and... get rid of Morrigan or at least redraw her dammit!

------------------
"Your Street Fighter competitive edge", syeah right...

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Andy. I was pining for Joe too, but they're putting him in. Somehow, it just didn't seem right to me that Benimaru and Vice made it in but Andy didn't. Andy's a part of the crew that started it all.

Also, Robert Garcia. You've already got Ryo and Yuri in there. In think they need to put Robert in to complete the circle, just like with the FF characters. Besides, the interaction between Robert and Dan would be priceless!

Wolfgang Krauser. Redrawn graphics ala Capcom style? Hell yeah! I bet he ends up looking better than he did in RBS!

Shingo. You know I'm picking the Shingo/Sakura team eventually. They seem like a natural pairing.

Eiji Kisaragi. 'cause he's cool.

Billy Kane. 'cause he's cool.

I'd also like to see Roddy or Karman from AOF 3. This game was totally forgotten and it's such a shame in my opinion.

And Hinako.

Okay, you could tell I was kidding there, right
smile.gif
?

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Duck King - he's a classic, love this guy.

Eiji - badass ninja, need to bring him back already, havent seen him in action since KOF95.

Ralf/Clark - Ikari's must face Guile!

Testament

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
All I ask for is Shermie and Billy Kane to be in it.

As for Capcom characters, more of the Rival School's characters. That would kick ass.

Krusader

Rugal's Thug
Andy- Well, I also want Guy in CVS2 and Andy would be the perfect compliment. He's a unique character.
Genjuro- Why not? He looks cool, hes got the moves, and his voice talent is really well done. SS2 version of course.
Ralf- I wouldn't want both Ralf and Clark, and Ralf is the better one of the two. The reason is so that it cuts down on similar characters and gives more room for the unique characters.

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Ralf. Cuz he kick ass.

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fat Cat Lim:
Ralf. Cuz he kick ass.

Fat Cat Lim

Yes Ralf would be a great addition but I would like to see my favorite char in SS series it's Genjuro I know all the move's for him played whit him since SS2 man the guy kick's ASS !!

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
I don't really like the character that much but I think Earthquake from SS1/SS2 would be a cool addition - provided he maintained his "too fat to be thrown" attribute. He'd be a real interesting guy to pair off against grapplers like Zangief and Raiden.

Otherwise;

1) Cham Cham - I love this character and I can't imagine why she was so quickly ushered out of the SS games.
2) Basara - Another great character, he'd pair off well with any Vampire characters Capcom decides to include.
3) Leona - I CAN'T believe there were no Ikari's in the original! I mean, Ikari is a SNK classic - it should have some representation in the game.
4) Freeman - If Capcom's using SF3 characters I see no reason not to use MOTW characters.

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
If Hoahmaru, SS's main character is there, then either Kaede, Akari, Washizuka or Lee Rekka might represent one of the characters of the Last Blade side. Lets hope Capcom does that.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Top 10 Picks
1. Shingo
2. Maxima
3. Leona
4. Whip
5. Andy
6. Clark
7. Ralph
8. Athena
9. Mary
10. Robert

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Oops, forgot a couple.

K' and Maxima. Definitely.

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

M

Mr.KARATE

K'
Maxima
Shingo (With Flames)
New Kyo costume (2k version)
Robert Garcia
Mr.KARATE!
Andy Bogard
Kaede
Lucky (Maybe)
Rock Howard (Hey! If Geese is alive it must be a slugfest so why not!)
Net terry MOTW costume.

I would have to go with K' and Mary as my two favorites. Though it would be interesting to see a charactor from Metal Slug in there too, but that would seem a bit weird.

I still think Clark got screwed out of Capcom vs. Snk because they wanted Raiden so he needs to be in. Lee Rekka would be cool too. I would like to see Kensou in it but what are the odds of that happening? Caffeine Nicotine or Galford from SS.

And for the capcom side I'd like to see Shoma from Rival Schools. HOOOOOOME RUN!

------------------
Mick Kensou- Chilli Cook Extraodinaire

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I've probably listed this many of times, so insteadof listing all the cool characters past and present from SNK titles, I'm going to try and limit myself to just a few... mostly pair-ups that would make more sense when putting them in CvS2:

1. Ralf & Clark vs. Guile & Nash
2. Mature & Vice vs. Jun & Juni
3. Chonsu & Chonrei (or Don Hwan & Jae Hoon) vs. Yun & Yang

Others to consider:
1. Cammy vs. Blue Mary
2. Cheng Sinzan (or Duck King) vs. Blanka
3. Tung Fu Rue vs. Gen (!!!!!!!!!!)
4. Guy vs. Andy (!!!!!!!!!!!)
5. Kasumi Todo vs. Karin
6. Chizuru vs. Rose
7. Laurence Blood vs. Vega
8. Franco Bash vs. Dudley
9. Li Xiangfei vs. R. Mika
10. Dhalsim vs. Sokaku

Didn't I say I was going to try and keep this short?
biggrin.gif

JIrish

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VinylBoy:
2. Cheng Sinzan (or Duck King) vs. Blanka

I'm glad somebody agrees with my pairing of Duck and Blanka. I can see the intro now...

*Duck King does hsi cannonball move from the opposite side of the screen from where he'd normally start. Blanka stands upright.*

Blanka: *growled* Amatuer!

*Duck King just looks at the screen, worried, and shrugs as if to say "What'd I do this time?!"*

Cheng I'm not sure I can see rivaling Blanka. He doesn't seem oddball enough like Duck does. Although, my first inclination was to pair Duck with Dee Jay, but Bob Wilson would make a MUCH better pairing with him. Hmm...

------------------
I must be crazy... I'm trying to write the entire KOF Orochi saga as a fanfic... :D