am i the only one who think kasumi todoh suck

Jedite

Bunker Buster
Same here, Kasumi dosen't have any good moves, really. All she has is the one wave move, and jus' a bunch of counters so, I ain't too crazy about Kasumi. I jus' don't like characters that just have counters, because they have no long-range attack.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
well we like to actually play the f**in game not sit there and wait for the other person to make a move. So dont be mad at us for actually taking risks it makes us better while you all you probably do is the same old move over and over again how lame shame frown

Q

qube

kiori:
well we like to actually play the f**in game not sit there and wait for the other person to make a move. So dont be mad at us for actually taking risks it makes us better while you all you probably do is the same old move over and over again how lame shame :(
Dude, I know you are not fucking talking to me. I am willing to bet that I know more about the KOF series than your punk ass ever will
blow_top

K'21

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i care enough
enough that i MIGHT(keyword) wanna fuck her

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Kasumi's cool... But tons of other female designs exceed her... In terms of fighting style... Very original to say the least... And YES I do hate characters who wait for me to attack so they can do their wretched counters... *cough* Geese

P.S. I hate fighting against Ryo as well!!! BasTAard!!! I love using Yuri to beat her brother's sorry ass!!!

<small>[ June 10, 2003, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: seba_boi ]</small>

W

Wizard Werewolf

I don't like her too, she is too slow. I also don't like Ryo, I prefer Robert.

Jedite

Bunker Buster
I don't like her because she does too much dumb shit. She has just a bunch of counters and the one wave move, so she can't do a whole lot. When I play KOF, I play to win, I don't waste my time, doing dumb moves that don't do anything. I kick the other person's ass by whatever means, even if it means being ghetto and using the same move over and over (if the CPU cheats, why shouldn't you?)

<small>[ June 10, 2003, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Jedite ]</small>

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Kasumi also has good range for her throws, I think it has somewhat higher priorities than normal moves, and her crossover is one of the best. I personally like Kasumi, but she takes a long time to master.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
Originally posted by qube: (quote)

See what I mean, you kasumi players wait too long to do anything that end up reading all kinds of useless material in hopes of one day showing some one like me who just whooped your little countering ass, that you took your time to read something that was not worth it because you chose a lame ass character. And yes once again...... how sad annoyed But hey go ahead learn and know more about me I could give a shit. NOw I will have a free challenge day were I will pay for the challenge if the player plays with kazumi. I will how many real player use her and post how much money I spent on some one else.

<small>[ June 10, 2003, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: kiori ]</small>

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
What a scrubby thread! :p Kasumi's game revolves around the punch dance, punch chains, and autoguard anti-air. The counters are just there to scare scrubs into reducing their offensive power and giving her enough time to execute her slow-paced, methodical offensive setups.

As for the fireball super, it is meant to be done repeatedly against an opponent that gets scared into hesitating by the counters. Has anyone noticed that since her introduction, Kasumi is MIA in games where EX-style does not figure heavily?

Main point in fighting Kasumi: You have to avoid predictability because of the counters, but you still have to have to be constantly on the attack. Projectiles are fine for long range, but you need a decent close range mind game like high/low or hit/throw in order to beat her.

Q

qube

kiori:

See what I mean, you kasumi players wait too long to do anything that end up reading all kinds of useless material in hopes of one day showing some one like me who just whooped your little countering ass, that you took your time to read something that was not worth it because you chose a lame ass character. And yes once again...... how sad annoyed But hey go ahead learn and know more about me I could give a shit. NOw I will have a free challenge day were I will pay for the challenge if the player plays with kazumi. I will how many real player use her and post how much money I spent on some one else.
English please :rolleyes:

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
nOriginally posted by kiori:

See what I mean, you kasumi players wait too long to do anything that end up reading all kinds of useless material in hopes of one day showing some one like me who just whooped your little countering ass, that you took your time to read something that was not worth it because you chose a lame ass character. And yes once again...... how sad But hey go ahead learn and know more about me I could give a shit. NOw I will have a free challenge day were I will pay for the challenge if the player plays with kazumi. I will how many real player use her and post how much money I spent on some one else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English please

Translation: oh_no oh_no
you are a sorry peice of shit kazumi player who reads to many dam worthless facts about kof and bores the shit out of people at home and in the arcades during game play. So stop killing the thread man, just face it kazumi sucks and you THINK you know it all which you dont. Now as for the money I spent on people who played with kazumi today, it was 0 dollars and 0 cents see how much kasumi sucks eek! I offered to pay for the person who played with her but nobody did.
I wonder why? eek!
Oh yeah she sucks :D :cool:

<small>[ June 10, 2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: kiori ]</small>

Q

qube

EDIT: You know what? Forget it, this is stupid. I am not going to continue to litter up the best forum here w/ this sensless fighting oh_no It is really pathetic that you can't accept someone else's opinion. And it was half in jest :rolleyes: You just continue to talk about how you would do this and do that if we ever played and I will continue to think that you are pathetic and have bad grammar, ok? Ok!

If you wish to continue this take it to the War Room and leave it out of the gameplay forums :o

<small>[ June 10, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: qube ]</small>

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
I agree with most of the population in the fact that I hate Kasumi and I think she sucks as well.

Another thing that pisses me off is that they remove King from the new CvS game so her grotesque ass can be in it?....HORRIBLE!!!!!

There are much better choices than Kasumi..Like Mary,Leona,Mature,Shermie etc etc. Whoever the moron was that decided Kasumi needed to be in the game needs to get his system checked because he seems to be drunk with stupidity....ugh...HORRIBLE!! eek!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Kasumi=BORING
a little girl uninspiring uninteresting sprit design..YAWN This was definitely a choice from the twilight zone.
All the cool females available to choose (why not blue mary?) and we get Kasumi
I will gaurantee you that you'll see almost nobody ever using that character in the Arcades.The SHOTOS will dominate fur sure.
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR:
Kasumi=BORING
a little girl uninspiring uninteresting sprit design..YAWN This was definitely a choice from the twilight zone.
I will gaurantee you that you'll see almost nobody ever using that character in the Arcades.The SHOTOS will dominate fur sure.
-BB
I used to be a good Kasumi user, believe me, I would not bet on that.
The shotos will dominate by there simple physics of play, we all know this.
Like they do in third strike and second impact, and even the first SFIII. It all depends on the player in the end.

Bear, my advice would be to get good with her, shes like a female Geese IMO.
Course she lacks coolness and all that, but in the right hands, SHES A PAIN. And her set ups rock.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
[

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: BIG BEAR ]</small>

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR:
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
[qb] Kasumi=BORING
-BB
Like they do in third strike and second impact, and even the first SFIII. It all depends on the player in the end.

Course she lacks coolness and all that, but in the right hands, SHES A PAIN. And her set ups rock.
I'm sorry,let me make myself clear.
She is a character that hardly anyone will use @ the arcades.The shotos will dominate in popularity and if I ever attempt to use her she will be last on the list right behind Choi.
She's just an uninteresting character with "no real history" other than her father being a another boring character that made his debut in AOF.
I'd take almost any other character over her,even BAO :D NOT, boy would he be out of place :)
Kasumi's design could have been more appealing for sure.I am visulaizing a B.Jenet seductive type of design for her would have been great.
-BB

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: BIG BEAR ]</small>

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR:
BIG BEAR:
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
[qb] Kasumi=BORING
-BB

I'm sorry,let me make myself clear.
She is a character that hardly anyone will use @ the arcades.The shotos will dominate in popularity and if I ever attempt to use her she will be last on the list right behind Choi.
She's just an uninteresting character with "no real history" other than her father being a another boring character that made his debut in AOF.
I'd take almost any other character over her,even BAO :D NOT, boy would he be out of place :)
Kasumi's design could have been more appealing for sure.I am visulaizing a B.Jenet seductive type of design for her would have been great.
-BB
Her design sucks, I agree.. She is not one of the normal babes in KOF or AOF 3.
I guess it just depends on your taste. I'm into the grappler/counter grab type characters.
I'm big on shermie and daimon in kof, so it kind of coincides with that.