what is the biggest number of straight vivtories you have achieved in any kof

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
yup lets tell the world how great we once were

mune is 2001 32 straigh :cool: :D and proud of it
oh yeah this was on the arcade not console but if you have more on your console then boast buttrock

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
it was about 57 or something, this was in my vacation in turkey. playing kof 98. i was playing against computer until people challeged. i played through the people and through the comp. i beat the game level 8 on 1 credit. still pretty cool though. team was terry, iori and the last one standing Yamazaki.

96, I lost on 97 because my dad told me to turn it off! >_< very_ang Oh well, Maybe next time I'll break the 100 mark! smirk ^_^

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
17 wins kof2k1 arcade against tough opposition
with a crowd and multiple team users
my arch rivals

all great players it was my finest hour

I try not to beat my friends more than 5 times in a row (at home) it makes them angry

7 max unless I want to end up in a garbage bag in a dumpster somewhere...

Tadaima

Host for Orochi
During the Neo Sessions late at night, between friends, I must have had a 10 victories in a row before someone kicked me real hard w/ Kula 2K.

At the Baka Manga gameshow in Lyon, France, there was a young guy who just sat and challenged nearly everyone. Nobody defeated him. By the end, he had something like 37 victories...

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
49 wins on KoF '97 at the Dobie mall arcade back when I lived in Austin

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
will anybody ever clear the 100ths keep show off buttrock

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I don't quite remember, but it wasn't much, anyway
(I think 6 or more, all human opponents).

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
eek! okay closer I see, com on some one has to exeed this.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
Well I beleive them wink dont you?

<small>[ June 10, 2003, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: kiori ]</small>

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
I did 8 in Nottinghams 'Namco' arcade when '97 came out and that was against all the arcade regulars. On AES I have had about 30 against my mates on '96. They just give up after so long buttrock

Ok, it took me all this time but i did it, I hit the 100 mark to 102, before my dad told me to turn it off again! >< Darn him! Well, atleast I made it that far, am i the only at this line?

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
no I have just hit the 100 but lost oh_no to my stupid brother and well now I will go for 200 or even 300 and if I do I will take a pic and brag oh and yes I do play on expert mode wink :D

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Can`t remember because for me it`s still all about fun (even though I realise I`m going off topic loco !)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
i cant remember how many wins it was but on kof2000 i got all the way to zero using just mai ,what annoys me though is your adrenelin is so flowing when u reach that far with using the same one character that when you lose it throws you off completly as you are so pissed off knowing you almosy acheived something amazing that you then just lose your tempo and seem to lose continuously afterwards.

like on ROTD today i got all the way to johann on one credit and was within 1 inch of beating his life metre and lost then afterwards i lost to him piss easy for like ten games in a row before i switched the machine of in frustration.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
Originally posted by Honeyman:
----------------------------------------------
Quote: Can`t remember because for me it`s still all about fun (even though I realise I`m going off topic !)
------------------------------------------------
Um I'mll about fun with my kof games, I just try to see how far I can get with out loosing,and to me its fun knowing that you stompped on allot of people or the pcu its always fun
and no its not off topic

<small>[ June 15, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: kiori ]</small>