How to beat Krizalid?

Jedite

Bunker Buster
I have been playing KOF 99 recently and I just been getting my ass kicked by Krizalid over and over again. Even on Beginner! I like to use Krizalid as a character, but he is a bitch to beat. Does anyone have any kind of strategies of how to beat Krizalid? I think Krizalid is the one of the coolest characters but the one of the hardest bosses in KOF. But, many people disagree, but that's what I think.

<small>[ June 08, 2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Jedite ]</small>

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
yeah man just jump kick him and jump back and do it agian or if you use iori duck his fire ball thingy and combo on his ass.
Now when he turns into his second form wait untill he shoot his double leg slashy thingy and jump kick low kick high punch low kick and start ioris combo then go back to the other end of the screen and do it again. all you have to do is keep you distance and you will own his ass very_ang wink

Jedite

Bunker Buster
The first Krizalid is easy, I can beat his ass easy. But, on the second form, I do something like what ya said but, when I jump, he does the uppercut or that the cheap ass leg move. I fought him on the PS1 version, I beat his ass easily. But, on the Neo Geo version, I get my ass kicked. On the PS1 version, I think they toned down the diffculty on the PS1 version for beginner players.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
humm I had this problem as well on my freinds neo (im to poor to buy one but soon....) all you need is to use some that shoots fire balls or counters like Kazumi use her counter an it will beat him like an angry husband who just caught his wife cheating on him with that fat mail man wink or if you dont like post your team and I will tell a strategy glee

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
If you use consoles, in option, choose Striker Max! Place Iori, Bao or Takuma as striker and keep on press BC and get perfect!

there is two easy way to beat krizald the first by using leona try to be in the end of the screen and keep throwing booms in krizald try to make it go under him he will not bluk it
the ather way is to use juhn but him therd player
and make sure that you have hit krizald befor you blay by juhn when you start make the move that make juhn stand on one leg and kep onthis sheep krizald will keep doing his tornedo and not move from his place so do this move far from him

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
crimsion shadow:

the ather way is to use juhn but him therd player
and make sure that you have hit krizald befor you blay by juhn when you start make the move that make juhn stand on one leg and kep onthis sheep krizald will keep doing his tornedo and not move from his place so do this move far from him
I can confirm that this works like a charm .

Jedite

Bunker Buster
Krizalid is a cheap bastard when you fight him. But, playing him is kool, tho. But, that kinda makes the game a little bit too easy.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Use leona, and go to the end of the srceen. From there, just keep throwing her explosive earrings, and that's pretty much it. :cool: