Lets all talk about how much we hate KOF...

Q

qube

...b/c that is all I ever see going on in this place. Jesus, all this negativity makes me sick oh_no

I like all the KOF's, is that such a crime??!!

Sorry, just had to vent after reading pages and pages of KOF discussion with almost nothing but bitching oh_no

KOF>me,you,all other fighting series

YuSuKe

n00b
I'll prove you one thing, Terry and Ryo taking the back seat EVERY YEAR. It's always the Kyo and Iori show... :rolleyes:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
ehhh not even Iori. It's all about K' and Kyo these days

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
don't waste your time here, There's no real gameplay discussion anyway. poke your head in once in a while so that you can make sure there's nothing useful to talk about; otherwise, i'd stay away...

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
NeoGML:
don't waste your time here, There's no real gameplay discussion anyway. poke your head in once in a while so that you can make sure there's nothing useful to talk about; otherwise, i'd stay away...
lol, exactly...

Just fifty threads like 'Is Shingo Gay?', and 'What Colour Pants Should Iori Wear Next?', plus those perrenial favourites 'Which is the best KOF?' and 'Who's your favourite character?'.

Lots of good info in this forum about taking down all the bosses though. If you use the search engine you can dig some of it up.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Hey Hey! I tried making a decent topic in here recently, but I hear where you are coming from also.

YuSuKe

n00b
NeoGML:
This is a KING OF FIGHTERS discussion, so who the hell wants to talk about the gameplay when we see the same result as last year's KOF... lol

Geez, it's not like this is becoming another spam thread. :rolleyes:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
YuSuKe:
I'll prove you one thing, Terry and Ryo taking the back seat EVERY YEAR. It's always the Kyo and Iori show... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I find that a bit lame. But you have to admit, they are the favorites, overall. I DO wish they would focus more on the "old guys", but I still love KOF. I always have, always will. From the first moment I laid eyes on 95, to this very day when I keep playing, I've loved KOF.

That doesn't mean it's not getting a little long in the tooth, but it's been a great ride!

Spike

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
YuSuKe:
NeoGML:
This is a KING OF FIGHTERS discussion, so who the hell wants to talk about the gameplay when we see the same result as last year's KOF... lol

If you think the gameplay is the same every year, you obviously aren't a serious player.

Stick to MOTW pal. :rolleyes:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
i did hate it from 1996-99. It was only because I could not replicate the awe and amazement factor of the 94 installment . Progressively from 1996-98 I felt things were getting worse. But than again U gotta remember I was playing on neo geo cd and the loading times and lack of intro were what made the game seem tired.

As soon as I got mvs kof98-99-2000-2001 I was back as a kof fan, and since than i realise there is no game like it

Battle Version

Overtop Pathfinder
NeoGML:
YuSuKe:
NeoGML:

If you think the gameplay is the same every year, you obviously aren't a serious player.

Stick to MOTW pal. :rolleyes:
lol you are so right...