Whats your best and worst KOF experience in the arcades?

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
just wondering...
i recently got beat-up 13 times, by a fag. but my glorius experience was when it was my first time playing KOF'97 (when it was first released in the arcades) i beat the game with one credit, at level 4, using goro, kyo, and athena. everyone (the kof fans present at that time) worshiped me for weeks and didnt dare to challenge me!

btw- are you having a hard time pulling of K' HSDM?

<small>[ May 26, 2003, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: roninbuddha ]</small>

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Held an open challenge session( I paid for the challenger) and schooled them as every character going down the line!

I lost twenty bucks that day but the owner loves me and I can play a free round before closing :D .

Red_venom

n00b
It seems like every time I see people playing a KOF game in arcades it's my first time playing the game. Like my first time playing 99, 2000, 2001 were all like that-_-

I would say the two times I got to play 98 against a gaggle of good KOF players was my best experience with the series at an arcade. I wasn't very familiar with the gameplay in a competitive environment(Since playing against the CPU really doesn't require anything advanced) though I had played it a bit before. So I just picked Blue Mary, Kyo, and Joe/Andy and abused reactional DP's to win a few games^^; I was so unfamiliar with low jumps that I lost most games though. But it was fun. Lots of people using every character in the game. Too bad the US doesn't have more hotspots for fighting game competition. >: [

Excalibear

n00b
at least you guys have a kof arcade game near you...............ive ever even seen one.............

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
My worst experience...

I lost to Fygee playing KoF 2002...

by TIME OUT. frown

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
KoF 2002...

Best: witnessing the frustration of other players
that forget that Kula's Freeze Execution is
carried out whether Diana hits or not