KOF 2001 DC port!

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Well I got this on DC and it rulez! Graphics rock, music everything. My only complaint are some of the characters are weak like, Maxima, Foxy, Bao who thought up those fags they need to put some Rock Howard, Geese, Gato and Moe Habana in that buttrock . Anyways it is an awesome port and my fav KOF game EVER I love the 4 char teams eek! but I dunno how to use more than one striker yet crying . None the less BUY THIS GAME! That is all :D

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Lin- Rulez buttrock best KOF char I wish they had Eiji as his rival and like distributed Freeman's move between them!
That Sumo Chick- AWESOME!
Shingo- CAN U GET ANY COOLER!!
Kyo- WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN THE GAME HASNT K KILLED HIM YET?

Q

qube

To use multiple strikers you must tap the joystick in different directions. I.E.-1st striker=BC, 2nd striker=f & BC, 3rd striker=b & BC!

There ya go! go kick some ass now buttrock

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Now I've heard everything. Somebody called Foxy weak. You'll just have to play a little longer. Foxy, in reality, is one of KOF2k1's strongest characters, by far. She's a team killer. Perhaps, a bit too overpowered.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
once aginan I dont mean weak as in noot strong I meanas in stuppid looking or gay.
This is slang where I come fomr example:
"That shit be weak."
Whivh means:
"That is not cool"

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
I have good things and bad things to say about this game. For one it's not very expensive and it's a very good port of the arcade original. Everything is kept pretty much intact. The bosses are still as lame as ever...

On the bad side, for some reason the save system in KOF 2001 for DC seems corrupted. When you try to do a high score the game doesn't save it. Lets say I score 450000 ponits. The game still stays that its 358000 when I try to play it again.

As long as the KOF game is good, I say nothing bad about the DC ports. When I compare both of them, it does seem like the characters a smaller in ther DC. But KOF is still KOF and that's what counts. For the price of this game, it's great.

<small>[ May 13, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Yuri-chan ]</small>