KOF 2001: Whoopin' ass and takin' names at Otakon!

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
All right boys n' girls!! It's almost time for Otakon! This year me and my AES will be makin' an appearance in the game room (again), along with my crew from Durham, NC. Now, i'm not bragging or anything, but we haven't gotten much comp outside of our general area. I was wondering if any of you guys were gonna be there to make this an enjoyable weekend? Who knows? Maybe I'll learn a new trick or two...

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
It's gonna be at the Baltimore Convention center. For more specifics, check out <a href="http://www.otakon.com" target="_blank">www.otakon.com</a> Yo, It'd be great if you were there, Polnaref. Then I'd be able to place a face with all of your crazy posts... and I'd be able to see how good you are.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I'm going to be there as well. I'm also donating my system with KOF 2001 to the game room for the weekend. I'm hoping to see some cool stuff, and I'm always willing to learn ;)

I'll be there. Last year was the first time I ever played King of Fighters 2000, so I'm sure big things will be in store for this year (aside from getting a lot of goods at the numerous Dealer tables, among other things) (like maybe playing King of Fighters 2001 for the first time, but since I already own the home cart, I doubt it'll happen; by the time Otakon 2002 rolls around, it might be my seventh or eighth time).

slerch666

updyke,
I'll be at Otakon, I have 2K1 MVS and unfirtunately, I'm not willing to let ANYONE "borrow" my system. I just don't trust people.

Hopefully by the time Otakon comes around I'll actually be DECENT at the damn game...

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Ooooh! So there's gonna be another 2001 there besides mine? That's a relief! Last year, I had the only 2000 AES game. My friend, Jim, had the MVS.