This ones for all you.

Muska

Morden's Lackey
It seems that most people on this message board don't seem to like new ideas. So you guys just want it to be the same everytime and not take a consideration of what it would be like and you go by some code that it seems you people like to follow. I say screw the rules. You people think just because I'm new that I don't know anything, well then your full of shit. I do admitt that last post I made about the Marvel vs Capcom style Capcom vs SNK was a little stange, or maybe stupid, but I think you guys are afraid of a change. But I'm not talking to everyone on this message board. Like the NESTS says at the end of King Of Fighters 99 "We are NESTS CARTEL. New world order. Our future, is now!" I think thats what some people here fear a change. Ignore this if you want to, but for those who relize this, they atleast can think of diffent things other than the same old same old.

J' Kusanagi

Hardened Shock Trooper
I totally agree Muska. Everybodys wants KOF 98 part 2 and I'm sick of reading all the shitty posts praising KOF 98 as the second coming and flaming all the KOFs after it whining about strikers and what not. If you actually learn how to use the damn strikers then there would be no problem. Change is good!! There will never be another KOF 98 so just play that one til you die and don't worry about buying or playing any other KOFs cause they won't be better than your precious KOF 98 okay!!! *ends sarcasm* BTW, KOF 2000 o\/\/ns 98!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Yoshiki

n00b
Hey Muska I understand you man. I totally agree with you. I always post messages about KOF needing improvements in terms of characters, desings, and story line. However I always get negative responses. I guess they are afraid of changes!! but changes is what makes things better!! so you are not alone.
gifKyoIoriLightSabreByNegative.gif

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: X-Yoshiki ]</p>

X-Yoshiki

n00b
Sorry my little brother is messing with my account

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: X-Yoshiki ]</p>

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Heh Welcome to the Neo Geo boards pal. This place is full of conservative bastards(i'm not one, i welcome change as long as its done properly). People here are so conservative that they feel 3D is like some kind of rapidly spreading disease thats destroying everything. I know you don't like it(hell, who would?) but you better get used to it cuz this place isn't changing anytime soon.

sorry to lay out the facts but I had to.

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: SPINMASTER X ]</p>

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
I am with you spinmasterX.I feel the same way with you about the people here.Once they were even saying the the DC ports suck and other shit like the ps2 is a bad console.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Devil_Gans:
<strong>I am with you spinmasterX.I feel the same way with you about the people here.Once they were even saying the the DC ports suck and other shit like the ps2 is a bad console.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah it doesn't make any sense, buts thats the way it is around here.

SilverAngel

Member,
Dont get me wrong i like reading the new ideas and seeing what people are saying, imo though some things dont need to be changed. Take terry for instance and the "which costume fatal fury or garou" I dont think he needs to be changed he is well known for his fatal fury one. Thats just an example.

Dont think that just because people say no to your ideas doesnt mean that they are afraid of change. :)