How to counter ?

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Well seems this guy's got you in a sticky situation.Since he's Chang is in Armour Mode you can't trip with a Crouching D(some C).You tried using a DM projectile???

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Well couldn't you roll away as much as you can. And also you can fireball as much as you can.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by hebretto:
Well seems this guy's got you in a sticky situation.Since he's Chang is in Armour Mode you can't trip with a Crouching D(some C).You tried using a DM projectile???

I used a Haoh Sho Koh Ken on the fat pig awhile back in KOF99 and it didn't knock him out of his B, F+C move. I think I was using Yuri or Robert at the time and he wasn't even in Armor mode either.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
koolking, that's our friend, Sakura... you know 'wooriya!'

Hey Sakura, FCL said it right. If you're winning, block all that cheezy shit and if you have one super, do the AB roll while you're guarding and roll forward and RUN AWAY!!!!!!! Just run like hell. That's how you beat that annoying cheapass dumbass.

Anyone in which you can go hop back, dwn B or hop back bk b (like Iori) will do well in running away from Chang. In fact I think Iori's one of the best guys to use for running away against an Armor Mode Chang.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Yes I do know who it is I helped him sign on to this board in the lab. Though he started the topic in a rush so it was kind of funny.

S

shin-hidoshi

I THINK THAT GUY SUCKS, HE SUCKS, I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY, HE ALSO USES SETH AS HIS STRIKER. THE KEY IS TO NOT LET HIM GRAB YOU EITHER. THAT STRANGLE GRAB TAKES WAY TOO MUCH. COME ON NOW, ANYBODY CAN DO THAT SPINNING BALL CRAP IN ARMOR MODE, HE LETS YOU HIT HIM, AND HE HIT YOU BACK WITH THE BALL, OR WHAT'S WORSE, HE MAKES YOU WASTE ALL YOUR STRIKERS TO STOP HIS BALL CRAP, THEN GRABS YOU WITH THAT STRANGLE GRAB, MAN THAT BOY SHAKES THE MACHINE LIKE THERE'S NO SOME PRIZE TO BE WON.

Ali Jones

Geese's Thug
Man you dont need to counter that move

all you've got to do is run till his armor mode is finished or use a striker which juggles chang than perform your Dm or anything.