Mature&Vice

I think I have posted this before and I noticed someone deleted it, I have a feeling Mature&Vice are dead too cause when they are strikers they do their move and blink off like Chris, Shermie and Yashiro does and as we know Chris, Shermie and YAshiro all died after KOF 98 and it looks like Vice&Mature also died after KOF98 too

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Originally posted by Benimaru Nikaido:
<STRONG>I think I have posted this before and I noticed someone deleted it, I have a feeling Mature&Vice are dead too cause when they are strikers they do their move and blink off like Chris, Shermie and Yashiro does and as we know Chris, Shermie and YAshiro all died after KOF 98 and it looks like Vice&Mature also died after KOF98 too</STRONG>

Benimaru Nakido- I think Hideo can clarify with a few things that you have stated.

chara20s.gif
Ahem... Well, Benimaru, KOF'98 was regarded as a Dream Match (i.e it wasn't real). That's why SNK said that they skipped one year from KOF'97 to KOF'99. Yashiro killed Shermie and Chris in order for the Orochi to live and after that.. he sacrificed himself to Orochi. Vice & Mature were killed in KOF'96 when Iori turned into his Riot of the Blood Form. So technically, Vice, Mature & the NFT cannot return to KOF 2k1 since they are dead (However they cpuld be strikers or might be playable in KOF2k1 if it is a dream match). Capcom vs SNK was alsob a dreammatch. That's why Geese, Rugal & Vice are alive. Any Questions?

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Actually, if it suits their purpose, SNK can always resurrect them. As to Mature and Vice, they are not confirmed dead, u just see them being slash to bits by Iori but u dun seem them stop breathing (hmm...sounds ridiculous me but heck, I'm not going to rephrase it). Anyway, according to the KoF Kyo RPG, the ending stated Mature and Vice status as unknown i.e it leaves the player guessing what happens to them.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
SNK can bring back Jeff Bogard if they want. NESTS could always clone him remember. Hell, how about this for a team: Clones of Rugal,Goenitz,Krizalid and Zero? They could easily do it.

Sifl

Krauser's Henchman
That's what I thought, Nari. I think if those two are still able to speak after taking a beating by ROTB Iori, then they must still be alive.