YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Proof please.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yeah, you need to provide verification of where this informations coming from. A link to the site if possible or at least list a source.

Which Todo do you mean? Kasumi or her dad? I assume you meant Kasumi but you never know.

Sifl

Krauser's Henchman
kantboy, that's like talking about bombs in airports. There are just some things you don't even joke about.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Duck King should be in there IMHO,I've said it before, but I think Duck King should lead the USA Sports Team in 2001.... Think about how cool that would be! Uh, maybe.....

ShinYojimbo

Cheng's Errand Boy
Wouldn't Ramon not be in Kof2001? :(

They said in the interview only the most popular characters would make it in. :p

Mexicans aint popular Kof characters it seems... :confused:

Pollyanna

n00b
I dunno, I'd be happy to see Duck King in a level. Or maybe he could make for a REALLY obnoxious announcer.
I think it'd be cool to have a Duck King dance party with lots of cameos. Heheh...

kantboy

New Challenger
Her dad, of course. He's tight with Heavy D! and Duck. Ryuhaku Todoh is the man!!

Krizalid

Marked Wolf
Originally posted by ShinYojimbo:
<STRONG>Wouldn't Ramon not be in Kof2001? :(

They said in the interview only the most popular characters would make it in. :p

Mexicans aint popular Kof characters it seems... :confused:</STRONG>

Dude!!! The AOF team is Mexican!

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Good point. Regardless of where they were born they grew up/spent most of their lives in Southtown and Mexico.

Still, Riyaku Todoh? Unusual but fitting in a way. :)

koolking

Super Spy Agent
I doubt sincerly since that you have no real source to back up this speculation all rumor and hearsay. Also most of the Kof teams have a underlying theme or some similarites that they have. The team that you listed has neither of these qualifications.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
True true kantboy you need to have evidence to back up your story

On a side note,it would be nice to see Heavy D back in KOF2001 along with Duck King too

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
How about a Boxing Team?!!? Heavy D!, Micheal Max, Axel Hawk and Vanesa.... throw in Micky as an Another Striker and you've got a pretty cool team....