K' Autoguard?

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Hi, as you know i'm a big K' player, and i've been noticing something lately. When K' does his qcb + B (Sharaaaaaaaah!!!!!!) it sometimes autoguards some attacks, namely when they hit his arm. I've never really heard anyone talk about this... has anyone else noticed this? Any thoughts?

infcombo

n00b
yeah, i've noticed this autoguard from the first day i played kof2k, i remember that i was playing with k', and my opponent was using k' and striker seth, he was far from me, and i was blocking, he throwed a fireball and he called the striker in the same time, so the striker was near me with the fire ball in the same time, so suddenly, i used k' qcb+k, then k' autoguard the striker and the fireball, after that he kicked the other k' face, it was coool, and the characters that have also autoguard are:
kyo,k',vanessa,seth,ryo,takuma,ralf,jhun,chang,maxima, and hinako.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
So im not sure about the autoguard part of this but I have seen something intersting on the subject. Have athena do her shining crystal bit hold it the qcd+b into it with athena holding then if you do it right K' keeps going then stays stuck.

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Originally posted by NeoGML:
<STRONG>Hi, as you know i'm a big K' player, and i've been noticing something lately. When K' does his qcb + B (Sharaaaaaaaah!!!!!!) it sometimes autoguards some attacks, namely when they hit his arm. I've never really heard anyone talk about this... has anyone else noticed this? Any thoughts?</STRONG>

Yeah...tat's one of the reasons why K' is overpowered this year. The first animation frame of that qcb k move has autoguard properties. So basically K' users will wait for you to shoot a fireball at you and autoguard it and hits u.

Dog

World Soccer '96
That would take some pretty skillful timing. Reason enough to add another fireball character.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
The timing for the autoguard is as stringent as the timing for Kyo-2's autoguard for his stand C in '99. I remember that thing saving my butt many times... 100% of the time I never was intending to autoguard with that thing too.