5.Perform rush super

6.Opponent is ***Frozen*** :p

Heehee :D

You already knew this...yes? :rolleyes:</STRONG>

;)

[ May 05, 2001: Message edited by: Fran ]

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Why does it have to be Vice?I guess that why that didn't work for the one I saw yesterday in the arcade

I saw a combo like this on Shingo Handbook but it was Vertical Arrow(dp + B/D) then Snatch?(dp + B/D),Striker,Surprise Rose

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Originally posted by hebretto:
<STRONG>Why does it have to be Vice?I guess that why that didn't work for the one I saw yesterday in the arcade

I saw a combo like this on Shingo Handbook but it was Vertical Arrow(dp + B/D) then Snatch?(dp + B/D),Striker,Surprise Rose</STRONG>

I think either Vice/Mature will work and it doesn't matter how you get them with Vice/Mature... this combo is really cheap because you can charge up strikers/supers while they are frozen... then perform big ass combo afterward.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
So... if someone used this bug on you should it be considered "cheap"? Or should the player be called just a plain ol @!($* for using this bug during competition?

badkhan

Cheng's Errand Boy
i know that before this is so common bug like ralf clark bug in kof99.

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Originally posted by Iie-Kyo:
<STRONG>So... if someone used this bug on you should it be considered "cheap"? Or should the player be called just a plain ol @!($* for using this bug during competition?</STRONG>

When I said cheap I meant over-powered. I don't mind if they use it, it's in the game; actually, I prefer them using the bug than using other strikers like Seth/A.Iori. If a person plays Mary with that striker, they would surely lose despite the bug because their other characters don't benefit from the sucky striker.

ShinYojimbo

Cheng's Errand Boy
Im sure its only going to work with Vice striker.

I tryed several times with Mature coming out and she wouldnt make the grab. :mad:

Dog

World Soccer '96
Easier : Have Mary do her (vertical rising kick) - at same time do overhead kick with kyo - game freezes until time out.

Originally posted by Dog:
<STRONG>Easier : Have Mary do her (vertical rising kick) - at same time do overhead kick with kyo - game freezes until time out.</STRONG>

The difference, of course being that one requires coorperation by both players, and the other can be used in actual competition.

Dog

World Soccer '96
Or you could just wait for Mary player to do the move then overhead kick.