PDA

View Full Version : Quick Q on Kyo 2K.

FacJoe
05-01-2001, 05:24 AM
This combo possible?

(corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D (2nd hit delayed), hcb B, qcf D, D (2nd hit delayed), hcb B...til death?

------------------
Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play

hebretto
05-01-2001, 05:33 AM
Nope,the qcf + D,D comes out too slow(qcf + B,B is used in those combo movies)

remukhan
05-01-2001, 06:50 AM
you cannot hit him with qcf+D,D the second time around. so you must use qcf+B,B and after that you won't be able to hit with hcb B. but i have seen a movie with hitting down+C in air even after qcf+B,B.
so the combo will be:

(corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D, hcb B, qcf B, B, down + C in air.

------------------
http://kof.cyberfanatics.org/

FacJoe
05-01-2001, 07:05 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by remukhan:
but i have seen a movie with hitting down+C in air even after qcf+B,B.
so the combo will be:

(corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D, hcb B, qcf B, B, down + C in air.

yes, that's the vid I was talking about. I believe it was Maan on W-T.net.

hehe...no other followups except the (jump) down+C ? or can I do a qcfx2 P, Orochinagi or RED KICK afterwards?

Thanks for the inputs.

------------------

AcidicEnema
05-01-2001, 07:17 AM
Don't think so. As someone (I forgot who) mentioned, the light qck+k,k only allows juggles when the opponent is flying upwards.

hebretto
05-02-2001, 04:32 AM
In the corner jump C->standing C->qcf + D,D->hcb + B->qcf + B,B->jump down + C _or_ rdp + B

You can connect an Orochinagi after a qcf + D,D and that's it

With qcf + B,B your opp can only be hit when they are about to start falling(once they fall they can't be hit by Kyo)

FacJoe
05-02-2001, 08:18 AM
uh could someone actually confirm these stuff for me?

* the aforementioned combo for Kyo (corner, stand C, qcf DD, hcb B, qcf BB, jump [down+C]/RED kick) it works on any characters, right?

* can I end the combo above with a qcfx2P DM? cos I saw one combo vid like that..or can u only do this if the opp. is Chang (or any large character)?

* how da hell do I time da qcf BB for da above combo? I can only pull this combo off da corner: qcf DD, hcb B, qcf A, qcf P/hcb P-and that's about it...I find da timing of the qcf BB very hard. am I correct in this method:

qcf D (pause) D, hcb B, then time a qcf B as soon as da opp reaches headlevel, then do whatever u want (jump dC, or RED kick)

* for this combo(anywhere, NOT ONLY ON DA CORNER): stand C, qcf DD, hcb B...

can I do any other stuff after the hcb B? An Orochinagi DM/SDM seems feasible, but I cant pull it off. Any answers?

Thanks for ur input, time and patience.

------------------

hebretto
05-06-2001, 03:45 AM
Hmm I don't think you can pull off the Orochinagi after the hcb + B for the last combo unless your in Counter mode

Iie-Kyo
05-06-2001, 08:47 AM
Rules of juggling in KoF with Kyo:

If you use something that sets you up for a juggle (Yuri striker or Leona striker, or even his QCF + D, D for example) the only version of his QCF + K, K move that will hit to juggle again afterwards is his B version (QCF + B, B).

After the QCF + B, B, the rules of KoF further states that because the opponent starts falling so quickly after his QCF + B, B you can only do the following:

1) dwn + C
2) RDP + B
3) jumping normal (not CD)

All these are fast enough to connect before the opponent starts falling. However, the first two require a fair amount of skill in order to have a successful connection.

Have fun.