Quick Q on Kyo 2K.

FacJoe

New Challenger
This combo possible?

(corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D (2nd hit delayed), hcb B, qcf D, D (2nd hit delayed), hcb B...til death?

------------------
Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Nope,the qcf + D,D comes out too slow(qcf + B,B is used in those combo movies)

remukhan

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 Year Member
you cannot hit him with qcf+D,D the second time around. so you must use qcf+B,B and after that you won't be able to hit with hcb B. but i have seen a movie with hitting down+C in air even after qcf+B,B.
so the combo will be:

(corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D, hcb B, qcf B, B, down + C in air.

------------------
http://kof.cyberfanatics.org/

FacJoe

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by remukhan:
but i have seen a movie with hitting down+C in air even after qcf+B,B.
so the combo will be:

(corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D, hcb B, qcf B, B, down + C in air.

yes, that's the vid I was talking about. I believe it was Maan on W-T.net.

hehe...no other followups except the (jump) down+C ? or can I do a qcfx2 P, Orochinagi or RED KICK afterwards?

Thanks for the inputs.

------------------

Don't think so. As someone (I forgot who) mentioned, the light qck+k,k only allows juggles when the opponent is flying upwards.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
In the corner jump C->standing C->qcf + D,D->hcb + B->qcf + B,B->jump down + C _or_ rdp + B

You can connect an Orochinagi after a qcf + D,D and that's it

With qcf + B,B your opp can only be hit when they are about to start falling(once they fall they can't be hit by Kyo)

FacJoe

New Challenger
uh could someone actually confirm these stuff for me?

* the aforementioned combo for Kyo (corner, stand C, qcf DD, hcb B, qcf BB, jump [down+C]/RED kick) it works on any characters, right?

* can I end the combo above with a qcfx2P DM? cos I saw one combo vid like that..or can u only do this if the opp. is Chang (or any large character)?

* how da hell do I time da qcf BB for da above combo? I can only pull this combo off da corner: qcf DD, hcb B, qcf A, qcf P/hcb P-and that's about it...I find da timing of the qcf BB very hard. am I correct in this method:

qcf D (pause) D, hcb B, then time a qcf B as soon as da opp reaches headlevel, then do whatever u want (jump dC, or RED kick)

* for this combo(anywhere, NOT ONLY ON DA CORNER): stand C, qcf DD, hcb B...

can I do any other stuff after the hcb B? An Orochinagi DM/SDM seems feasible, but I cant pull it off. Any answers?

Thanks for ur input, time and patience.

------------------

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hmm I don't think you can pull off the Orochinagi after the hcb + B for the last combo unless your in Counter mode

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Rules of juggling in KoF with Kyo:

If you use something that sets you up for a juggle (Yuri striker or Leona striker, or even his QCF + D, D for example) the only version of his QCF + K, K move that will hit to juggle again afterwards is his B version (QCF + B, B).

After the QCF + B, B, the rules of KoF further states that because the opponent starts falling so quickly after his QCF + B, B you can only do the following:

1) dwn + C
2) RDP + B
3) jumping normal (not CD)

All these are fast enough to connect before the opponent starts falling. However, the first two require a fair amount of skill in order to have a successful connection.

Have fun.