Kof in cities around the us

koolking

Super Spy Agent
I was wondering if I could ask a favor of the kof people in this forum. After I graduate from high school I am going on a vacation of various us cities and put a topic to collect addresses of kof machines so I was wondering if I could ask the same of people here.
--------------------
Nasakenai

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by koolking:
I was wondering if I could ask a favor of the kof people in this forum. After I graduate from high school I am going on a vacation of various us cities and put a topic to collect addresses of kof machines so I was wondering if I could ask the same of people here.

Well, I can tell you of three locations already for KOF machines across the US:

1. Chinatown Fair in NYC ALWAYS gets the newest SNK titles. The competition there is quite fearsome too, so definitely be on your toes. They're located on Mott Street in Manhattan.

2. Good Time Emporium in Somerville, Mass. (which is about 10-15 minutes out from Boston) also has a MVS 4-slot that has KOF 2000, and I think Garou in it. Not many players here, but the ones you'll run into are pretty good. That's located near the old Assembly Square Mall. There also could be a machine in the arcade in Downtown Boston, as well as MIT or BU. These are the only places that I know of in my old hometown that get SNK titles at all.

3. For West Coast Dwellers? San Francisco has a machine at the University of California at the Berkeley Campus. This small arcade is home to a few decent tournaments where some of the "big" Capcom players go to play.

Hope this helps... happy hunting!
biggrin.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Well, I am guessing that you are probably not going to include Alaska in your travels.
tongue.gif
If by some chance you are, let me know, and I will post a list.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Well, I can tell you some of the places in Southern California.

1. University California Irvine:
Only me plays there. Everyone else just play that stupid CvS.

2. Southern Hills Golfland:
pro-Capcom arcade; it's where Alex Valle (No.1 Capcom player) resides. The best Capcom players are there.

3. Game Infinity:
Best place for KOF2000 because Southern CA champs are there and lots of pure HongKong players... pure meaning they only play KOF, just like any HK peeps. They can't get enough of Kyo/Iori/Takuma and Seth/A.Iori though.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Okay if I do need to specify the states specifically are.
New York
California
Washington
Oregon
Thanks and give me feedback if you have been to there and if you could tell me about them.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Well after looking at the suggestin of Alaska it would be nice to get the locations though if its to much it isn't needed.