Glitches -> if you say Lin's down B, you're a lamer. ;p

Leviathan

Overtop Pathfinder
Post some glitches that you guys found. And I don't mean the cheap Lin infinite.
smile.gif

I know that mary has a glitch in 99 that lets you pick the guy off the ground (super)after a CD, hcf C (counter).

------------------
nanka, owaru? tsumaran...

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Leviathan:
Post some glitches that you guys found. And I don't mean the cheap Lin infinite.
smile.gif

Vanessa's infinite?

There's a Mary with Vice/Mature handcuff.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Mary has had a glitch since 97(two in some of them)->there's the off the ground M.Typhoon and the "floating" glitch

Clark has one in 98 against Rugal and one in 2000 against Seth (you can connect any grab move after a jump attack without the need to hit them on the ground first)

Bloody hell there's tons of glitches in KOF,so far I have glitches with the following people in KOF2000:Kim, Clark, Mary, Mai, Bao, Choi, Vanessa(sorta), Chang (sorta), Zero, Ralf, Seth + Lin, Maxima + Lin.

The new Strikers system is evil(yet funny)

[This message has been edited by hebretto (edited April 25, 2001).]

Ellipse

NEST Puppet
2000 glitch: For some strange reason, the NFT is in this game. Oh, it ISN'T a glitch. I'm sorry.

Okay, seriously, Maxima can kick his opponent after a Maxima's Revenge. But I can't quite remember the glitch. Iie-Kyo, help!

ioriyagami

Cheng's Errand Boy
How about the Ramon infinity?Charge counter mode then close A dash and df B,dash A dash df B.Keep repeating until opponent is f _ _ _ _ d.

------------------
It's like i'm assisting suicide.Hate not me,hate your weakness.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ramon-(not in Counter Mode with opp in corner)C,df + B,qcb + C,run forward C,df + B,qcb + C...you get the idea

Lin(bloody Fat Cat Lim tested this on me)(this was also posted somewhere else)-without a pow stock do hcfx2 + B/D,now all your normal moves(inc. CD attacks)are unblockable,this is cancelled out if you : a)block an attack ; b)do a special/DM

infcombo

n00b
will if u don't like to use ramon's infinte, try this 100% combo without any striker:
jump c/d, standing c, df+b, qcb+c, dash, standing c, df+b, hcbx2+ac(sdm).
now this is a fast full power combo and without any striker, his dm is evil damage.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ramon's and Hinako's DMs just by itself is high damage enough infcombo

btw infcombo : what's happened to White Tower?I haven't seen an update since last month???

I dont know if this is only in practice mode, but I was putting together your usual cheap Clark infinite for a combo tape IM making for a friend, while against Shingo. No I know this doesnt help, but Im not sure what triggered it. Anyway, I ended up in a situation where none of Clarks throws would connect except for the running tackle. Everytthing else went straight through him.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
2000 - Maxima's glitch that everybody at my arcade knows about.

HCB x 2 + K without a power stock. You'll freeze the guy up for about a couple frames. Really pisses them off.

A friend of mine taught me something *really* dirty... CD into the glitch. If the guy's jumping their attack will come out but will end early because the glitch will freeze the guy in the air while you're doing it (cuz you 'empty cancelled' into the glitch). Since the guy's frozen his attack frame's gonna last while he's stuck up in the air, by the time the glitch is done the attack's over and they'll land right on your CD.

EEVIL.

Oh, another glitch... do King's HCF + P command throw at the same time the other person does it when you're both in armor mode.

Crash.

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.

infcombo

n00b
to hebretto:
will for stopping putting any update for a long time, is because that the webmaster(b_style) is so busy with college this term, he doesn't have anytime for an update, also his friend have the same problem, we have done more than 50 combo movies for kof2000, there is also capcom vs snk movies, and the webmaster will put a new design for the site when he have time, that's our problem.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Why don't you guys just stick it in a repository for now to keep us content?
biggrin.gif
It's better than having no updates at all.

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.