Long the probable sub-boss...

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
The only time he was seen was in the Benimaru Team ending. What if 2K1 he is a sub-boss? I already have ideas for him, but that is for the creative part of this forum, but here is a DM a thought up for him:

DM: Hizoku Technique: Poison Death

*He rushes you tags you with his poison palm. He freezes as his hand stabs the the opponent. He holds for a while and at the same time blood sprays from the opponent, the suddenly he rips his hand out of the opponent. The opponent turns black and he begins to laugh and then 5 hits comes from the poison palm, which takes out some energy as it hits. He then lowers his hand and the opponent explodes thus taking away 50% or more of the opponents energy. Similar to Orochi Leona's DM in 1997 King of Fighters.

Here are other ideas for his entrance and poses:

Intro: A blue flame appears and as it extinguishes, Long appears meditating. Then, he pulls his hands apart and dark energy explodes out of his hands, similar to Lin's intro.

Win Pose: A dark aura surrounds him and dark energy comes out of his hands.

Win Quote: "Once my poison touches you, you shall sleep for eternity!"

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Wasn't Long a kinda good guy though? Like Lin? Anyway, cool ideas man! It would be cool if Snk further expanded on this guy! And they have done this before.... in Kof 94 Saisyu only appeared in an intro to Rugal with the Japan team, in '95 he was the first boss..... so it could happen.

Shingo_Yabuki

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rain:
Wasn't Long a kinda good guy though? Like Lin? Anyway, cool ideas man! It would be cool if Snk further expanded on this guy! And they have done this before.... in Kof 94 Saisyu only appeared in an intro to Rugal with the Japan team, in '95 he was the first boss..... so it could happen.

I don't know if you can consider Lin a good guy,he is an assasin after all
tongue.gif