Help against some AI in KOF2K!!!

I dunno but some characters like Robert and Choi seems to counter every move I make! Heck I need three of my characters to beat Robert while I only need one to kick Zero's ass and that's without any pattern!

Can somebody here give me a pattern against these AI's:
Robert
Choi
Vanessa

------------------
Stand still so I can hit ya! Wuss!!!

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Robert: Similar to KOF99. Expect him to throw a couple of fireballs to lure you to jump, then he'll uppercut you. Anticipate his second fireball and super jump over it to CD him. The CPU AI likes to play around with his command moves, dwn-fwd B and bck A.

Choi: Arrrgggghhh...stupid little turd. You try to roll past him, he'll either give you a haircut (C throw) or jab you in the ass. You jump towards him, he uppercuts you. My advice, let him do all the jumping towards you, then you nail him. Also, he sometimes like to do his Flying Monkey Slice (move around the air, you can control his directions), so wait for him to move around the air a couple of times as he usually misses, then nail him when he lands.

Vanessa: She likes to teleport a lot and does her "One Two" straight. So do low jabs from preventing her teleporting near you. Remember that her teleports have temporary upper body invulneralbility...NOT lower body invulnerability.

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Robert in Stage 5 and 6 gets extremely cheap, and I mean cheap. No expert out there and do what the Robert does. All I can do against him is go aggressive. Once he gets the best of you and puts you on the defense, you're history.

Oh, if you try to roll past him 60% of the time he'll try to grab you, so throw escape and then send in a striker to juggle off the throw escape (note this does NOT cost a DM stock, only a striker stock) and do whatever you want.

Choi - The stragety I use for him worked in '99. If you're near him, try running at him. Sometimes this will cause him to jump (just like how a bug runs away when you try to stomp on it). If you use a character with a fast C (Kyo, Clark) then you'll get him when he tries to jump. Or else just turtle and use your character's best anti-air move when he tries to jump in.

Vanessa - Oh boy. The AI really makes me dislike boxers. My Iori is most effective against her. She teleports around a lot, dodging a lotta my attacks. However, Iori's QCF + P fireball thing hits her out of a lotta her moves since it travels along the ground (which she's not invulnerable to). Otherwise use grabbers, she may be invulnerable to your moves while teleporting but a grab always works!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.