KoF '99 USA PSX Verison

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Anyone tried this out? What are the differences? What did they take out? What did they add? Do they have any funky codes (other than the Krizalid one) like the DC port of '99 has?

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
I played it. The DC version is better. Some of the cut frames are really obvious. It also controls for "me" better on the DC. I didn't really like the 3d backgrounds in the DC version that much, they were to cheap looking and glimmered. I rather have the bg be rendered like MVC2. Yeah theres codes too.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Hmm, I'm not comparing KoF '99 USA PSX version to DC version, I'm comparing the USA PSX version to the Japanese version... what's new? What's old? Did they put a few frames back?

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.

C

Caris Nautilus

Sorry if you own the game and like it, but the USA version of 99 on USA PSX is utter gutter trash, I pray to god the japanese version was better.

I played it at a freinds, and I didn't laugh that hard since I played Z-men vs. SF EX on PSX