Searching for KOF Tournament Results

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
This is especially targeted to, but not limited to, those in Asia, the UK, Mexico, or others areas where SNK seems to reing supreme. I'm searching for various tournament results in KOF fighters... primarily KOF 98 and KOF 99, but any results (form any major game tourneys or just from your neighborhood arcade) will do. I'm trying to do some sort of progression chart for some of the characters in KOF.

Please list them here in this forum. And to answer your question, NO I DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!
biggrin.gif

Thanks in advance!!
smile.gif

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Evil_Shingo entered a KoF 2000 tournament today/yesterday that they were having in Kuwait, so I think you'll get those results sometime soon. Maybe the white-tower.net dudes (whom are also from Kuwait) will post the results of the tourney.

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Unfortunately, E_S's tourney got cancelled due to some emergencies (any of you White Tower people know why?). Sorry.
frown.gif

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.