KOF Doujinshi

Pollyanna

n00b
Hey! Do any of you crazy cats buy any KOF Doujinshi?
I've picked up a few, myself, but only the anthologies, not the short ones.
A friend of mine just got a 4-panel KOF 99' one that had a lot of good jokes. Like one where Shingo threw his jacket (opening animation) and Anton ran off with it. Then there were a series of them where Maxima lost his head. In one, it went through the gears of the clocktower, and he ended up with one of the wooden doll's heads...and in another K' asked him how he moved around (or something) without a head, and he revealed a brain in his stomach (which, K' IMMEDIATELY kicked...then kinda regretted it). A few made fun of that cheap axe kick Krizalid has....it was a lot of fun.

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
I would, if I knew Japanese.
icon20.gif
Until then, I'll just rely on Gunsmith's scans and translation.

*sits and waits for the next batch of funnies*

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Same here. I loved the "random bikini SDM" Bunker Buster doujinshi for Maxima.

Krizalid has experience with other types of KoF doujinshi, I believe...

I remember somebody posting a small image of the KoF '98 other *cough* doujinshi...

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

O

Orochi Tigresa

I collect KOF Doujinshi just for the fun of it even though I am Jap-illiterate.

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
BE WARNED!!! THE POSTER FOR KOF 95 DOUJINSHII IS DISTURBING AND SCARY
eek.gif

IT'LL SCARE YOU SO MUCH YOU'LL NEVER LOOK AT IORI THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW it's not hentai.

[This message has been edited by Anya Bolton (edited April 18, 2001).]

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Er, what makes it so scary then...?

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
Iori's grin is so evil and cold. He's in a blue background with a flame and Kyo is in front in full colour with his flame (looking all angst-like). Very scary and disturbing.

------------------
"kim ownz"
-Krizalid

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling sad
I've got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless-but not for long;
My future is coming on."
~Gorillaz

Pollyanna

n00b
Ahhhh...knowing Japanese isn't necessary. It helps to be able to read a little...but I always say that reading manga is a great way to learn the language (and playing games or watching TV shows)
It is a lotta fun, illiterate or not...at least you can look att he pretty pictures. (and get about half the jokes anyway)

Synapse

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Anya Bolton:
Iori's grin is so evil and cold. He's in a blue background with a flame and Kyo is in front in full colour with his flame (looking all angst-like). Very scary and disturbing.

Ohh, that one. Still get disturbed by that eh? Yeah it does kinda gets to me...but not that much...

Goenitz2.0

n00b
I've bought a couple of them, though one was an SNK dojin. I like when they get silly, like where they show how Geese survived falling off his building:

He threw a shippuken at a random passer-by at the last moment.

HA! Hilarious!

-Forrest "I wanna se one with Ramon" Walker

------------------
Goenitz2.0: Stronger, faster, and 1.5 times more alive than ever before.

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Synapse:
Ohh, that one. Still get disturbed by that eh? Yeah it does kinda gets to me...but not that much...

Yeah!! It's so scary and cold. It makes me call Iori a gitface and it makes me hate him ;p character-wise XD

Cherrn

n00b
I have a coupl'a them...
First, I have the SNK Gals Fighters Comic Anthology.
It features a silly story about Mature & Vice being angry at Shermie for having a bigger bust...kinda funny.

Then, I have KoF Special #1 - Leona.
Not really a funny one, it's drawn in the style of KoF Zillion, and it's Chinese...

I can't read any of them, but...does that really matter when I can look at them purdy pictures?

Honeychan

Rugal's Thug
My passion is KOF doujiinshi, be it all the anthology manga, or pure doujiin. My anthology manga collection is over 120+, and thanks to my trip, my doujiinshi KOF collection is around 30.I've got a 50/50 mix of H mixed in with normal story doujiinshi, and I got alot of enjoyment out of all of them!!!

Honeychan