who is diana?

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
have any of you guys noticed that in the credits for kof2k at the end they give a credit in the striker section for someone calle diana? who is that? is she hidden? and onemore thing, i know that there some hidden characters in kof96 does anyone know how to take them out?

W

Whip's Disciple

Diana is one of the people who Kula is always hanging around. Since Kula cannot be used as a stiker. When you choose her as striker you can choose from Foxy, Diana, and Candy.

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Err...as much as I know, Diana is not selectable as a striker. Only Foxy and Candy is.

Nobody knows much about Diana. She appears in one of Kula's winposes and in her D throw. She could be Kula's mother, or her mentor.

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

W

Whip's Disciple

Oh really? Ok then, I thought she was selectable as Kula's secret striker, because everyone has two. But Kula has 3.

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Nope. Rugal is Kula's secret striker.

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
I cracked up when my friend thought Diana was a guy who had a bad crossdressing problem for the longest time.

Diana pops up in her intro too.. saying something like "This is your target" in Japanese I think.

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Diana do performs some actions: she's the D normal slam of Kula, and she appears in Kula's Freeze Execution SDM (that Orochi wannabe). Foxy and Diana (shd be the same if not higher rank as Zero in the NESTS hierachy) are some senior officials of NESTS, and their purpose in this instalment is to dispose the traitor Zero. Based on their profiles put up by SNK, their fighting skills are supposed Fencing based. Just in case u have yuet to notice, Diana's hobby is Butterflies specimens.

------------------
"I can't lose. For nature's sake"

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Diana is Kula's 'mother.' I put it in quotes because, given all the genetic and mental manipulation K' and Kula underwent, their real origins and their family are pretty much impossible to know unless SNK just comes out one year and officially says So And So is DEFINITELY the Whatever to Whoever.

badkhan

Cheng's Errand Boy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Rasa:
Diana is Kula's 'mother.' I put it in quotes because, given all the genetic and mental manipulation K' and Kula underwent, their real origins and their family are pretty much impossible to know unless SNK just comes out one year and officially says So And So is DEFINITELY the Whatever to Whoever.

MOTHER i think she is cyborg or robot like some thing.

------------------
i can produce fire. yellow or purple does,nt matter , what matter is it can burn u.
logo.jpg

my site got more then 30 kof bugs.
so login at kof.cyberfanatics.org

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Cyborg, something like Maxima (almost typed Mattxima there).

Anyone know the story behind how Candy befriended Kula?

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Coukdn't you try read the kof zillion comics there is a story though I don't know if is fiction or officall kof information.
------------
Nasakenai

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
The KoF Zillion comics have no relevance to the actual game storyline.
frown.gif

Diana is probably a cyborg, but she was a human first and is still mostly human, Candy and Foxy on the other hand...
tongue.gif

Also, due to Diana's butterfly fetish her sword is actually shaped like a butterfly towards the hilt, and she has a badassed butterfly tattoo on her side.
smile.gif

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yep HK comics distorts KoF storylines, more like fanfiction.

Well according to my friend, Diana was portrayed to be Hundreds times more powerful than Ramon, because they got this scene where Ramon was surrounded by butterfies, and the next thing they found him lying on the ground....

Oh, they explain why they decide to clone Kyo instead of Iori because Iori got the orochi blood in him, and Orochi is actually a big serpent hence he will tend to be drowsy in cold environment (think Kula and her ice powers).......

------------------

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
I remember this quote from '99 though:

Unlike Kyo, you're no pushover.

Seems to me they know of Iori's power...

Either that or they're just po'ed Kyo got the best of 'em.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I eat King sized pancakes for breakfast, Terry-aki burgers for lunch, and meat Jhun with sloppy Joe and Kim chee for dinner. All I need is Kyo to BURN'em.

Ellipse

NEST Puppet
Diana is the lady with the curly hair who will occasionally come out and stab you. Why can't Kula do her own dirty work?

------------------
Stress: Your mind trying to restrain your body from trying to beat the **** out of the ******* who deserves it. --sign, restaurant.

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ellipse:
Diana is the lady with the curly hair who will occasionally come out and stab you. Why can't Kula do her own dirty work?

Kula is stii a little girl... she's only 14...., tat's u see in her victory/defeat pose Diana is always there to give her a hug of consolation (when she loses) or carries her and raise her in the air (when she wins).

------------------