kof cosplay :D

darkkyo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
share your kof cosplay pics
smile.gif

mines on my signature and my website
smile.gif

------------------
The birth of humanity was fated to deny the divine destiny of the destinies...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
IF YOU REALLY SHARE AN INTEREST IN THIS,
go to www.kofonline.com im guessing you already know about it though. THESE GUYS ARE REALLY INTO THIS (WELL SOME)

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Oh, we know it too well.
cwm13.gif
The only thing is, most of the cosplay pictures they have there are "contributed" by other people, "courtesy" of the original sites that had them.
cwm10.gif

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

D

DigiPunk

I saw an old copy of EXPERT GAMER than had cosplay pics and one of them was of chic clad as Blue Mary. It was cool, but she was too fat for it. 8/

------------------

Respect your Elders - Play 2D.

PSO- Look for me as Flank, Primpcess, or Rolf on Ship:Titania Room:Neo Geo World

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Some of the kofonline pics are strange.

They have girls posing as Chris and Bao...

I just find that -

Scary...

and...

Strange.

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

badkhan

Cheng's Errand Boy
kofonline sucx.
they just steal stuff from other sites and post their logo on it.

thats not exactly the mistake of vincent though but the contributors are mostly lamerz who copy the stuff from other sites and submit under their name.

god! i hate that lamer 'hassan pasha',
that asshole won the wallpaper competition on someone else's wallpaper.

------------------
i can produce fire. yellow or purple does,nt matter , what matter is it can burn u.
logo.jpg

my site got more then 30 kof bugs.
so login at kof.cyberfanatics.org

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
I know that place sucks. But three of my friends still go there almost every day, constantly telling me Vincent has this thing up or that thing up and all I go is "go to a real KoF site". I referred to Gunsmith's site but now that's it not around anymore...?

I admit I like the 3D intro for the KoF Zillion comics they feature there but the comics are just too screwed up for me to really care about following their storyline.

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

Honeychan

Rugal's Thug
I'm a real big fan of KOF cosplaying; having worn a Vice costume myself, and planning on Vanessa as my next one.
smile.gif

I just -happen- to run a Yahoo list called
KOFCosplay; you can join by going to Yahoo, and adding it to your maillist settings..^_^
We chat about costume construction, tips, and conventions people plan on attending.
Please feel free to join us!!

Oh, and if your wanting to see pics of my Vice, please go here:
http://www.geocities.com/acparadise/honeychan.htm

Thanks!!

Honeychan

koolking

Super Spy Agent
There are somethings in this world that should never be messed with or even considred. These are dressing like Bao, Chang seen a few of these and anything equally as scary.
------------------------------------------
Nasakenai

LeonaMargoyle

NEST Puppet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iie-Kyo:
They have girls posing as Chris and Bao...

I just find that -

Scary...

and...

Strange.

Ya know I know a girl who cosplayed as Bao last year (I dun know if the pic is on KoFonline, though I wouldn't be surprised). Man she was full of herself.

Honeychan

Rugal's Thug
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LeonaMargoyle:
Ya know I know a girl who cosplayed as Bao last year (I dun know if the pic is on KoFonline, though I wouldn't be surprised). Man she was full of herself.

Hmmm...You have any idea what cons she went to??? I have a good friend, Gina, who's cosplayed as Bao a few times,but -definately- isn't full of herself..
smile.gif
She's also cosplayed as Xiang Fi, and Iori, and does a good job of it!

Honeychan

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I am an Ikari Warrior.

ikari.jpg

The only problem with this picture is the weird lighting, causing Clark Steel's face to look a helluva lot paler than it really is.

[This message has been edited by Neo Rasa (edited April 16, 2001).]

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Hey, uh Neo Rasa...

Your pic got screwed up by Angelfire..

Oh man, this is funny.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

Bufa

Crossed Swords Squire
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by badkhan:

god! i hate that lamer 'hassan pasha',
that asshole won the wallpaper competition on someone else's wallpaper.

i noticed that the winning wallpaper used a winamp skin as a border. may have been another mp3 player, but still, that's pretty cheap. maybe he should be disqualified, but, it's too late for that now. besides, what's he gonna do? he doesn't exactly have privledged access to KoF 2000 roms. (what other prizes did he get?)

kofonline.com really proves that there is a darker side to Kof fans, and a pokemon-ish sort of glamour that vincent produces. and i really don't believe that a person with the same potential intelligence to make a site of that calibur can endorse that sort of behaviour, vincent is such a c****. :/

------------------
- Bufa [Site: Freakling]
The Baxendell Manouvre punishes the cheap.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
NEVER KNEW THE SITE WAS LIKE THAT IT WILL GET NO CREDIT FROM ME..

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Yeah LWK it's a damn shame, I mean Vincent himself (the guy who runs KoFOnline) does absolutely NOTHING to find out who the original author/artist of anything is, he just gives credit to whoever emailed it to him. You can actually get away with sending official SNK artwork in and he'll put YOUR name under it.
frown.gif

Iie-Kyo: I know
frown.gif
Angelfire is VERY inconsistent with this as of late. In general if you just post up the pic URL without the WWW it will display it just fine. Not this time I guess. Which if WEIRD because the pic shows up fine on my browers.

How's this?

<a href=http://angelfire.com/rant/southtown/ikari.jpg>Ikari Warriors</a>

If not I'll reformat it to be a gif file. For some reason gifs ALWAYS post up just fine, whereas JPEGs won't show up on some browsers when I post them from Angelfire

[This message has been edited by Neo Rasa (edited April 16, 2001).]

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Okay this HAS to work this time. Either click <a href=http://angelfire.com/rant/southtown/ikari.gif>here</a> or look here:

ikari.gif

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Strange, it does that Angelfire thing with my Netscape browser but when I do it with iCab (the Mac equivalent to Opera, which means it's lacking stuff) it comes out fine.

Great pic there, which one's you and who's the other guy?
smile.gif

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iie-Kyo:
Strange, it does that Angelfire thing with my Netscape browser but when I do it with iCab (the Mac equivalent to Opera, which means it's lacking stuff) it comes out fine.

Great pic there, which one's you and who's the other guy?
smile.gif

Rasa is the guy left and the other guy dunno......

------------------
fetch.dll

"So you think you can beat me.?"

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Yeah, I'm the one on the left
tongue.gif

Hopefully at Otakon this year I'll be able to be Clark Steel AND Geese Howard the next day if I can get hakama pants in time. Unfortunately every place I look at only stocks them in black, blue, or white, and I don't want to spend $25~$45 on something that I'm gonna have to manually dye myself >
smile.gif

I'm considering getting dark blue ones and going as Shadow so I can be even MORE obsucre !
biggrin.gif

Iie-Kyo

Morden's Lackey
Damn dude, your frames actually fit that of Ralf and Clark. In fact if I happen to see you in another cosplay outfit I'd freak cuz it looks like you were built for that Clark one.
smile.gif

------------------
"Ore no, kachi da!!!"

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
*LOL* Glad you like it ^_^.

And yeah, my friend and I ARE the Ikari Warriors
smile.gif

I'm considering doing some weightlifting over the summer for some slight toning and cosplaying as the topless version of Geese. I could get some costume makeup and put fake scars all over my arms and torso and the big scar over the front of my chest. It would rock
biggrin.gif

Pollyanna

n00b
Hmm..I need to get my friends to scan their pics...one of my friends was Robert, and another was Iori.
"Robert" was pretty good, considering that it was a girl, and "Iori" was the only good Iori I've seen yet. He has a good figure, the same hair and a "mean prettyboy look". He's going to be him (and then Miss X) again this year. "Robert" is going to be Mai, I believe. I might be Athena, just to be goofy in the "messed up" KOF group with Miss X and this guy who will either be "Franken"-Bao, or a really huge Xiangfei. ^^'
I'll try to get pics afterward.
Woooooooowww...I can't believe the cons are coming so soon!

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Pollyana: Are you going to Otakon this year? If I bring my Dreamcast we can meet up and school each other in KoF and Capcom vs. SNK
biggrin.gif