2K1 Gals team ending and more random gibberish

pkim210

n00b
Just decided to post some stuff because I was bored.

Before I get to the girls team ending, I'll post some more info about characters.

Blue Mary:
THE NEW WHORE of Super cancels. I cant believe her vertical arrow and snatch Super Cancel to Mary's Dynamite Swing. Even with damage reduction it still does massive damage. Well on the good side she lost her Mary's Typhoon DM.

Her spin fall now has to be blocked high, meaning you can do mind games of high or low block on her C, F+A, then straight slicer or spin fall.

Climbing Arrow (DB+B), vertical arrow, snatch, then Mary's Dynamite SWING. (ARGH!!!)

Xiangfei: I've been playing more of her these days. (Sorry I dont like mainstream characters like Kyo, Iori, and BENI (DAMN I HATE BENI FAGS). Her counters ARE REALLY GOOD! Imagine guard canceling without depleting your power bar. ahaha her cancels are DONE WHILE THE opponent attacks so when you block a jump kick just push U+A. hahah.. and its super cancellable.

Foxy: SHe is a complete poke character. just sit and down A all you want...you'll get like a 6 hit combo. Her basic combo is Down B, Down B, F+A, QCB+C then F+C. hm.. Her anti-air (F, D, DF +A) is REALLY GOOD..it even goes through fireballs like a Shoryuken. She has a suicide SDM where she kills the opponent no matter how much life they have. its QCFx4 +BD.

Bao: no more annoying fireballs, but now he has a new annoying strategy. All his fireballs are gone except QCF+A, and even his Psycho ball DM is gone. boo hoo (I play bao). But now he can cancel most his psychoball attacks (I mean the ones where he actually rolls forwards). So you can now do psycho ball front (roll to the top) and at the apex, cancel to psychoball down, and at the bottom do psycho ball front again and repeat. He has a new command move Down+D where he lays flat on the ground and hits you up to 3 times. Good anti-air move.

Iori/Kyo: though he has many more combos and combable BS he is REALLY WEAK. If you play a team of 4 characters the damage his combo does is laughable.

K9999: his mutant arm SDM will hit characters that are down. I mean you can sweep and then do the SDM and if you dont recover roll his SDM will hit.

btw. THe english translations ARE GOOD! I havent found one grammar or spelling mistake. Also many characters have specific quotes against specific teams like KOF '94.
I guess eolith actually hired some translators.

ie) mai's quote says something like Didnt someone say that the power becomes the lady? And then when she beats a team with andy she says something like thats what you get for not imcluding me in the team again Andy.

Confirmed Secret characters are Kryzalid and Ron/Long.

Sorry for rambling, ok for the girls ending:
Ignis says that if humankind refuses to accept a new god, then they should deserve to diminish (well something like that) and them he self destructs his pod by flying it into the earth. Then the girls freak out, the pod falls in the ocean. somehow the girl team manages to end up on a cliff when they were in the pod(?). weird. Well xiangfei again says again lets go have dimsum and then king says something like, I remember last time you didnt have any money and we ended up washing dishes and king and mai do not want to go. And then Xiangfei says oh we have rich hinako this time and so she'll cover for us. Hinako's is confused and says ok..she doesnt have a clue what they are talking about. Well then 4 go to the dim sum place and xiang fei overeats again, and she is really fat, leaning over her chair, then hinako says shall we go...and who's going to pay? King and Mai Freak out.

Sifl

Krauser's Henchman
Ahh, another shitty girl team ending. A true KOF isn't without one.