Having fun with strikers in KOF 2001

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
Many of you may have tried this already, but i just figured it out. You can have some awsome fights with totally insane combo's. A lot of brawlers on screen at the same time. Here we go...

Go into the option menu, then battle config. Choose infinte power gauge for both players, then start a single vs match and start throwing striker attacks. Since you can have multiple strikers on the screen at the same time in KOF 2001 you can find tons of cool combo's. It may look pretty cool when four or more characters are on the screen at the same time. Could be very funny for a change, or i you're tired of the regular gameplay. =)

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Sorry but their can only be 3 strikers in that case because since one has to leave and then come back

L

less than joseph

Originally posted by Tora Kouhi:
<strong>Sorry but their can only be 3 strikers in that case because since one has to leave and then come back</strong><hr></blockquote>

BAhahHAhHAhAhha YOUR SIG IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!
-joseph

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Well it's true. If someone break into your house. By the time you finish with dialing 911 you're dead. which is why I say 911 ain't shit when it comes to calling police.