KYO V.S. IORI

PUNJABEE

Banned
I prefer Iori.

But i dont think either is better. They are both awesome characters

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i think kyo would beat the crap out of iori but that is hard to compare at the same time since iori has not really been changed in his moves and kyo has had atleast 3 big changes from his moves.it is all on how you play 96-98 i think kyo would beat the pulp out of iori but in 99-2000 iori is faster than kyo.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
both are great ............ but I prefer Iori

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I like Iori as a character more than Kyo, however I like to play as Kyo more than Iori, he just seems more agile and easier to deal with.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Originally posted by NeoDragoN:
<strong>Kyo is much much cooler espeicially in his 99 costume....</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ditto. Kyo is a hardass.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I......Can't......see...........
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWW

jahsoldier

n00b
kyo now, i liked iori better before kof 99 he needs some new gear im tired of seeing him in that same shit

60 Second Assassin

Another Striker
Kyo rocked in 97 and 98. In 99 he sucked balls but he came back better then ever in 2000. 2001 Kyo is a toned down 2000 version and thats stupid. Iori hasnt changed a bit since 95 and thats because he is the best. His combo's are too wicked. Kyo has some great combos himself but I dont like the changes they made to him ever since 99.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Iori all the way. He's so good he hasn't had to change his moves unlike Kyo. :rolleyes:

And YES, being in a band seals it.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Yori Yagami.

Kyo is cool too but I don't like to play any other Kyo than the 1st one ( 94/95 or the 98 with the start button ).

Kyo looks cooler on KOF98 than in 99.

In KOF99 the outfit is nice but it inspires less agressivity to the character. :p

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
When I first got into KOF my friend and I use to battle it out with Iori and Kyo. He used Kyo and I used Iori. We thought they were the coolest characters in KOF and still do. After recieving embarassing beat downs at the local arcade he finnally understood that not only does Iori have better moves but he's also the cooler character. Through out the series they had to change Kyo's moves to make him a stronger character but no matter how much they change his style or his outfits he is still not equaled to Iori.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Originally posted by Kyo EX:
<strong>Who do u think is better KYO KUSANGI or IORI YAGAMI ?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Depend who play with iori or kyo :)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
iori man hes so bad ass and his moves are much better, cooler, and never needed to change.