What happened to Andy,Joe, and Mia in MOTW.

Vigilante

n00b
I havn't played or no anything about this game. Does the story xplain thier absence? Are Andy and Mia married with kid(s)like I'm guessing, is Joe just retired? does the story line explain this?

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Originally posted by Vigilante:
<strong>I havn't played or no anything about this game. Does the story xplain thier absence? Are Andy and Mia married with kid(s)like I'm guessing, is Joe just retired? does the story line explain this?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes, the game hints at Mai and Andy's absence, the same way the game hints at what Ryo and Yamazaki are up to around that time. If you ever do get a chance to play the game, try playing as Hokutomaru and see his ending. There's no word about Joe, and considering that he's basically a joke character now (see CVS Pro, CVS2), that might not be a bad thing.

Also, if you play against Hokutomaru in his stage, check the billboards.

Kof 2001 rox

Hardened Shock Trooper
I guess if u read the bill boards........

*DO NOT PROCEED IF U LOVE MAI! well u'd see it anyway*

u'd get the idea that andy gave in and married mai (mai bogard doesn't even sound right)

Alkanan

Sakura's Bank Manager
If I were Andy I would have gave in a long time ago...

10 in 2010

i hope joe's still knocking around somewhere he's a great character and especially funny in the animes!!!! i heard yamazaki is supposed to hiding in a MOTW background, is it true? i think cheng shinzan is in dong's background (withthe woman) and it looks like kaedeand moriya from the last blade in the broken car in hokutomaru's stage. any other old characters hiding in MOTW?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think Mai Dumped Andy on Jerry Springer after she revaled she was shacking up with King and Mary. Which explains why Mary is no longer with Terry.

Andy and Terry Bogard Lesbian Makers......