Buying a Hyper 64 Board

dcgeezeruk

n00b
Anyone know a good place i can get a hyper 64 board at a good price and have it shipped to the UK, I tried vecktorlogic and they hardely answered my Emails, They offered to phone me the other day but didn't bother, So they are out of the question, Anyone know where else i can try??

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Ring Them You Will NOT I REPEAT NOT Get a Hyper Board And Games Cheaper From anywhere Else!!

achika

Geese's Thug
Here's from a post on the same subject a week or so ago:

Originally posted by EvilWasabi:
<strong>so if you do any business with them do it over the phone. You're already paying hundreds of dollars. A few more dollars for the security of knowing that someone is on the other side of that money you sent is a good thing.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Vectorlogic, from what I heard, is your best bet. I haven't seen hyper boards from any UK online stores, cept that one.

[ April 10, 2002: Message edited by: achika ]</p>

Mystery

Sakura's Bank Manager
In the last weeks they've been responding really fast to my eMails. Give it a try and call them.
But be fast...Jeff is trying to get rid of his whole Hyper64 stock very soon by selling the stuff to other distributors!

Retroplayer

Crazed MVS Addict
Keep trying with Jeff (vecktorlogic), I got two mother boards and four games off him with no problems.

Ahhhh....

It's been a while.. but I have just got sorted out with a few things...

you can call me direct on 07957 256382

I don't remember your e-mails and there have been lots lately - call me and we can ship same day

Jeff F

Mike

Bead Banger
JEFF! I have been meaning to get ahold of you. Can you please post what you have avaliable for your Hyper kits including prices and shipping totals?
THanks!