Just ordered my 64

7zark7

, ,
wow, I just dropped the cash on the 64 with 4 games. I'm looking forward to giving these guys a try. I've never seen one in action, ever. I'm trying to keep my expectations low so as to be impressed. For some reason 2d hardware seems to age more gracefully than 3d.....

More when I get it :)

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by 7zark7:
<strong>wow, I just dropped the cash on the 64 with 4 games. I'm looking forward to giving these guys a try. I've never seen one in action, ever. I'm trying to keep my expectations low so as to be impressed. For some reason 2d hardware seems to age more gracefully than 3d.....

More when I get it :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Welcome To The Fold!! :D

If U Liked Samurai Shodown 4 U Will Like The 2 Samurai Shodown Games. If U Liked Any of The Real bout Series U will Love Fatal Fury Wild Ambition. As For Buriki 1 Well everyone Loves Buriki :D

7zark7

, ,
Thanks for the encouragement guys! Its this sort of thing that destroys my pay checks :)

I bought the whole sha-bang from vertorlogix. Jeff has been great to deal with. highly recommended.

7zark7

, ,
I got it!!!! Wow is that thing built to last. I've only spent about an hour with the four fighters but I'm pretty impressed so far. I think I had such low expectations that I was quite surprised at how good some of the titles are. The graphics are definitely running at 640x480 which is really nice, almost all PSone game run at 320x240 so even with roughly the same power it looks cleaner. The best part?

The first thing from a co-workers mouth, "what system?......wow.....I wonder if I can find the roms....."

No Roms or emu for you my friend. bwhahahaha.

In any case I'm having a blast with it. Vectorlogix is definitely the place to go with for the purchase.

KaiphaN

New Challenger
is this Vectorlogix in the uk only or us as well cause i heard from somebody that Vectorlogix was the only good place to go if you live in the uk, just wondering

7zark7

, ,
I'm not sure about a US version, I got mine from the UK...I'm in the states though.,

7zark7

, ,
$460 with shipping, the pcb, and four games. A nice touch was how complete the package was. I've just started picking up MVS carts and haven't been concerned about decals,manuals,marquees,etc. Most of the MVS carts I've gotten have just been bare. On occation I've gotten a copy of the mini marquee.

The Hyper showed up in a Hyper box, and all the carts were brand new. It was cool seeing the posters, decals, etc.

Mike

Bead Banger
Was it all just plug and play? Does anyone have Jeff's email or web address???

7zark7

, ,
it was all just plug and play, just jacked it into my supernova and powered it up. The games are pretty cool, I can see how they wouldn't be liked my the masses, but its fun to see the 2d cast make the transition to 3d.