Super moves in FF:WA

S

SUPERNAUT

I'm alittle unsure how things work in this game. Could someone confirm what I think is happening.
Each character can perform a Power attack, this can only be done when your characters life bar flashes red. Unsure whether you need a full Heat gauge.
Then there is s special move which can only be performed with a full Heat gauge. Can the player do this even if this life bar is not flashing red?
I seem to be having trouble performing Terry's Heat-Up Geyser or Overheat Geyser with a full Heat gauge.

S

SUPERNAUT

Yeah but I'd rather discuss it with people who've played it. See what tips they can give me.

Ragnarok

Quiz Detective
Ok..... I dunno exactly the name of the moves, but what tha hell.

There is two kinds of "Desperation Moves". You have the normal ones, you can do this only (and this is the only requirement) when your life is flashing in red (i.e: Terry's Power Geyser qcb-->hcf+BC) and the "Super" ones that you can do only when you have the super meter at full (i.e: Terry's High angle Geyser f-->hcf+C; or the Triple Geyser)

Geese in bussines suit kick ass ^_^

S

SUPERNAUT

They seem really hard to perform. The only character I managed to perform a super move with was Billy Kane.
Is Geese in this suit playable? :)

Ragnarok

Quiz Detective
I don't think that supermoves are that difficult to do. FFWA has weird controls, but nothing of the other world. Comboability is weird too, only a few patterns like C,C,C; or A,B,C; or C,C---->special, (but it works for almost every char)

In Arcade (and i guess that in Home Hyper64 too) geese and Li Xiangfei are secret chars. Geese also has a third outfit (bussiness man), it suits him perfectly (like Billy's 2nd outfit)

For detailed info of cheats and moves go to http://www.gamefaqs.com . My memory isn't that good. ^_^ But i can help ya with strategies and stuff like that.