Moves I cant figure out

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
This is about SS64II.

There a faq at gamefaqs.com written by mehdi melekzandi.I've used this faq to help me learn to play the game at my local hang-out.Unfortunatly some of his info is incorrect.This is where the talented members of neo-geo.com come in.

there are 2 moves I cant figure out.

one is for bust asura.In the faq,the move is called lue lesu.The faq states that its done by pressing a/b/c/d repeatedly.I've tried this but it doesnt work.

the other move I dont understand is for bust kazuki.Its his maxed version of his qcf+c combo move.The faq states that its done by doing qcf+c,then qcf+a,then qcf+b,then qcf+c,then hcb+d.It doesnt work.Do I have the timing off or is the faq incorrect?

These questions have been knawing at me for some time and I hope you all can help

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: HIDDEN WARRIOR ]

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I have pulled the Bust Kazuki move. First of all, make sure you are reading the FAQ correctly, the beginning is QCF+AB while in max and not QCF+C. From here you can (through 10-15 neutral 2P games practice) learn the timing for QCF+A and QCF+B, both of which are difficult. The QCF+A is timed after the bounce, and the QCF+B is timed just as Kazuki throws a punch. Master these before proceeding.

The QCF+C timing is insane. Maybe the motion in the FAQ here is incorrect, but the only way that I have every gotten this is to rapidly enter QCF+C, QCF+C instantly after the QCF+B. This works more than half of the time, provided that you have mastered the timing on the first 2 parts as above. HCB+D is easy once you learn the timing, I forget where it was, possibly at the peak of the jump.

---
"No disintegrations. Not even the wookiee..."

T. Yamada

n00b
I have never played this game, but I can help you with the command for Rasetsu Asura's Lue Lez:

It's done with hold A/B/C/D. Not hit A/B/C/D repeatedly.

Try it and see if it works for you. I'm sure it will work.

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

by the way,what does the T in T.YAMADA stand for?

T. Yamada

n00b
Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
<STRONG>THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

by the way,what does the T in T.YAMADA stand for?</STRONG>

The T in my name officially stands for Tsujimaru...

Or you can interpret it as "Taiki" if you think about Yamada Taiki from Technos Japan Corp.'s Nekketsu game series. :)

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I am GOD with BUST Kazuki and BUST Sogetsu!!!!

Laterz!!

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
To T.YAMADA:are you still there?Can you confirm what NEOJEDI says about bust kazuki's qcf+ab move?Your source seems very reliable.NEOJEDI seems to have the same problem executing the move like I do so im hoping that you can get the perfect info on this move.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

S

SUPERNAUT

Hidden Warrior could you give me tips on beating Gandara. Thanks :)

kof95_changpolish.gif

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
I believe this was covered in a topic but i'll ablige you anyway.Forward+b is the universal attack that will beat him.But....you still need to identify his moves.If he lowers his head he'll probably go for the head bite.Avoid this by jumping up.The head bite is brobably his most dangerous move.Sometimes he'll do a charging headbutt instead;it doesnt do much damage anyway.Another attack is when he crunches himself low then leaps high into the air.At this point he is too high to be seen on screen.As soon as this move begins,run toward him.Usually this causes him to misaim.Another deadly attack is a punch to the ground.This causes boulders to fall from the sky;a very cheap attack.Another attack that is evil is a combo that start by two huge arm swings then followed by a leaping hop that still hits in the way down.Avoid this by backing up or teleporting behind him.Then attack when he gets up off the ground.Another attack is the rock toss.He will pick out of the ground a huge rock and after a moment,fling it at you.If your a small opponent you dont have to crouch but if your a tall charecter then duck after hitting him a couple of times with forward+b.He likes to do the rock toss twice in succession.A warning though;after the rock toss the rock crumbles into smaller rocks thus the "debris" of the rock will hurt you.So you must be absolutely close and in his face when he attempts the rock toss.This is your best chance to land multiple forwards+b or if your bust kazuki,do the hcb+c move.One final peace of advice;never ever roll forward after getting knocked down by gandara.And especially never to yuga.....

T. Yamada

n00b
As for the Rasetsu Kazuki combo move, a.k.a. the Rokudou Rekka, here's how my source website lists both the normal version and the MAX version:

Rokudou Rekka - Futsu ~ Baku ~ Metsu: d, d/f, f + C ~ d, d/f, f + A ~ d, d/f, f + B

Rokudou Rekka - Jigokudou: d, d/f, f + A + B when your Ikari Gauge is at MAX level. This must be the name of the move when used alone, I guess. The MAX combo one is below:

Rokudou Rekka - Gakidou ~ Chikushoudou ~ Shuradou ~ Jindou ~ Tendou: When your Ikari Gauge is at MAX level, perform: d, d/f, f + A + B ~ d, d/f, f + A ~ d, d/f, f + B ~ d, d/f, f + C ~ d, d/f, f + D

I may have "translated" those wrong, but they could work for you. :)

[ May 05, 2001: Message edited by: T. Yamada ]

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Its the thought that counts.Thanks for trying.I'll have to find time to test all the new info you have given me about bust asura,bust hanzo,and bust kazuki. :)