How many actually own all the NG64 games??

Andy Geezer

Rugal's Thug
I know lots own at least 3 or maybe all 4 of the fighting games, but does anyone here actually own

Round Trip/Roads Edge
Extreme Rally/Offroad Racer
Beaster Busters:Second Nightmare

Andy Geezer

Rugal's Thug
I might be getting a BB2, what is the game like (I take it looks a bit worse than House of the dead)?? Are the guns just standard analog jobs, like T2, and do they have Vibration?

DILLIGAF

New Challenger
Originally posted by Andy Geezer:
<strong>I know lots own at least 3 or maybe all 4 of the fighting games, but does anyone here actually own

Round Trip/Roads Edge
Extreme Rally/Offroad Racer
Beaster Busters:Second Nightmare</strong><hr></blockquote>

Own the dedicated sitdown of Extreme Rally
and have the carts of Round Trip

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Originally posted by Andy Geezer:
<strong>I might be getting a BB2, what is the game like (I take it looks a bit worse than House of the dead)?? Are the guns just standard analog jobs, like T2, and do they have Vibration?</strong><hr></blockquote>

yes, you cannot pick up the guns and move aroudn with them. Beast busters is not worth plunking a lot of money on. I would consider it for $400, but anything more and it better be minty fresh. See, the gameplay, graphics, and music are not spectacular. Then again, most arcade gun games are a little droll. I prefer playing the bulk of them on the PSX/PS2 (Time Crisis, Elemental Gearbolt, Point Blank).

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
I own one. I have Wild Amb. I like the system, the background are awesome. It's virtual fighter graphics. The graphics are no tekken 3 or 4. I bought it because snk is awesome and I just had to have it. Plus I waited till it came way down in price. The sony psx does the game no justice at all, the arcade is different. I paid $100 for the motherboard and $150 for the game, brand new.........NEONUT

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I think you can get the rest of the hyper fighting games for $90 each from vektorlogic. A good investment, since the rest can't be played on any other system.