Samurai Shodown 64

Momoko

n00b
Yesterday I got the SuperGun and I finally played Hyper64 games.
Ok, anyone bought that SS64 1 with English instructions and everything from VektorLogic? When you started the game, what was the narator SPEAKING? I mean, in what language?
To me that didn't sound Japanese at all! Korean maybe... If it's really not Japanese, can it be
changed in the game setup?
Thanks.

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Originally posted by Momoko:
<strong>Yesterday I got the SuperGun and I finally played Hyper64 games.
Ok, anyone bought that SS64 1 with English instructions and everything from VektorLogic? When you started the game, what was the narator SPEAKING? I mean, in what language?
To me that didn't sound Japanese at all! Korean maybe... If it's really not Japanese, can it be
Thanks.</strong><hr></blockquote>
im curious did you like it?

Caseh

Tarma's Gun Polisher
If it's really not Japanese, can it be
<hr></blockquote>
Yep it can. Along with other options such as blood, difficulty level etc etc

Have you wired up your test switch yet?

Momoko

n00b
playboycougar:
Yes, I liked the game very much. I don't think that the visuals are crappy as I heard so many times. The game is good.
SS64 2 is even better. I also bought Fatal Fury.
It's cool but I don't play it much...

Caseh:
Thanks for your help. I know that various options can be changed but I didn't wire the test switch.
Don't really know how to... Hehe...
But, are you sure that I can change that voice?
Text is in Japanese, character voices are in Japanese but that voice before the fight, you know, round 1, ready, fight voice sounds... Actually I'm sure now that this voice is NOT in japanese.

squints84

n00b
I tell you, you are just posting all over the place Momoko....what other sites did you hit besides this one and SSF?