HNG 64 owners...

Tenjin

n00b
especially those living in europe, i need your help.
I just recieved my Hyper system with 3 games from Vektorlogic (thanks guys!) and I'm currently building a jamma adapter to plug neogeo controllers, power supply, audio and video output. My questions are about the video output because I want to hook it with my projector.
So someone said that the hyper deliver "15k analog" in rgb format and that most tvs can't display that. I would need an "upscan converter" (like XRGB-2) to make it work. Then another one told me that in europe there's tvs with scart input and that would work then. ...what does my TV have that my japanese projector don't???? There's indeed some RGB input on my projector but it's old BNC plug (but RGB is RGB!). here's the link for the specs: http://www.hitel.co.kr/~sunlf/pj-030.htm
Don't you think if I hook up a RGB BNC output of the jamma adapter it would work?

I need to understand all that.

thanks for your help

i really can't wait to play buriki and samurai 2!

Arakon

Robert Garcia's Butler
HNG64, just like MVS, outputs a standard 15 khz/60 Hz signal.. TV standard, and your projector can take that as long as other systems like psx etc work on it too.

Tenjin

n00b
thanks for your help...
but it's obvious my projector accepts any console system, dvd, etc...

I still don't know!

Arakon

Robert Garcia's Butler
if your projector accepts R, G, B and composite sync inputs, then yes, you can hook it up.