Hanzo question in SS64 II

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
There is basically one good FAQ I know of for this game and it provides the following (followup) move for Rasetsu Hanzo, which I cannot get to work to save my own life. Is the move wrong? Is there a timing trick? Are the graphics so subtle that I'm pulling it without realizing it?

Help!!!

Mozu otoshi (aka the take-up)
DP+C,
then
A,C,B,D,
AB,CD,ABCD

---
"No disintegrations. Well, maybe just a few..."

K

KiddragoN7676

Hey i can do everyone of hanzo's moves but i can not do this one!!!!!maybe he got the buttons wrong but when i have tried different combinations i have still been unsuccesful!!
HELP!!!

Laterz!!!

------------------
rickr2.gif

We Dragons Never Die Our Spirits Live On!!!

[This message has been edited by KiddragoN7676 (edited April 27, 2001).]

T. Yamada

n00b
I haven't played this game, but I'll go ahead and attempt to clear this up (this information is from a Japanese site I found):

f, d, d/f + C and A, C, B, D, AB, CD, ABCD are actually two seperate commands.

f, d, d/f + C is the command to perform the Mozu-otoshi normally.
A, C, B, D, AB, CD, ABCD is the command to perform the Mozu-otoshi from the Sen move.

Try those and see if it works for you. :)

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
To T.YAMADA:there are still some questions that I hope you have the answers to.You have helped me much in SS64II and I hope you can help me one more time.

About bust hanzo:
1)What are all the possible links from his joudan atemi(his high counter;dragon punch motion+A)??
2)Same question as above but about his gedan atemi(low counter;dragon punch motion+B)
3)He has 3 command throws that I dont know if he has any links after any of them.They are the SAI(back+C)IN(forward forward+C) and KASUMI(up-towards+C).Each seems to be a single part command throw but....is there more??

non bust hanzo related questions:
1)About slash hanzo-he has a move that is forward back forward+C.Its unblockable.Whats the name of this move.
2)Also slash shiki has a forward back forward+C move that is also unblockable.Whats the name of this move??
3)how do you ecsape throws?I usually press forwards +C when my opponents throw me to escape but what is the official motion or way??
4)what are the conditions needed for a guard cancel(like an alpha counter)?I know how to do them but not why I can do them.Do you need a full rage guage?Half full rage guage?
5)What are all the possible get up attacks?I know if I rapidly press C before getting up my charecter will do a mid slash.