I almost had a heart attack today

C

Caris Nautilus

I went to power up my hyper this monring, and to my shock the screen didn't come up! All I got was a blank screen. I imediatly thought just the game had died, so I tryed Samurai and Buriki, both didn't work!

I then tryed my dreamcast on it (Using Scart cable and jamma fingerboard), to see if it was the monitor that died, and to monitor worked.

I then thought DAMN MY HYPE MOTHERBOARD DIED!

So I started thinking since the DC worked it can't be the monitor, so for the hell of it I looked at my jamma harness, and the +5v pin had slide back a little bit! The hyper wasn't getting any power at all.

So I slide the pin back up, and powered it on, and the board came on. I was so relieved, I was minutes away from ordering a hyper motherboard from vektologic!

Angry Foo

n00b
You of all people can understand my suffering. I was about to make a new thread when I saw this. About two weeks ago, I had finally received my Super Nova. After playing for an hour, the whole thing died. I sat in horror for about 3 hours after that. If I had the strength, I would have cried... It was all sent to Mas Systems. He is sending it back, but he didnt tell me if it was fixed or not. If it doesn't work, I may lose all composure...

Caris ,please tell me what set-up you have, and what is this +5v pin you pushed back in?
All other children may leave your sympathies here...

C

Caris Nautilus

I have an arcade cabinet, and +5v is the power supply pin for all jamma boards.